Chapter 131

ʚChapter 131 Final Chapter

    Director Ling had already started to use the ice cream when Wen Mengle took it out, the silky and dense taste made him relax for a moment, while Zhuo Yunshan was thinking about Ji Hehua's words.

    No matter how unpleasant his words were, the content inside had to make him pay attention.

    Unexpectedly, Wen Mengle gave them a big surprise in the next second.

    "What did you say? This is Zerg!"

    Zhuo Yunshan only knew today that Wen Mengle was the reason for the breakfast in the morning. He frowned subconsciously when he heard this. At least they could get some basis for Ji Hehua's words, and the solution was a bit whimsical.

    Director Ling was not as resistant as Zhuo Yunshan, on the contrary he was very interested.

    "The opposite side is the Zerg that has mutated and evolved. How do you solve it?"

    Wen Mengle pointed to the display picture behind them. There are patterns of Zerg on each of them, and it makes people uncomfortable to look at.

    "Spiritual power."

    According to the treatment method for the golden beetle given by the system before, it is to pick out the poison gland behind the spine, so that the insect will not be poisonous even if it can survive, and it will not be hurt if it is careful.

    She recalled that when she dealt with the first Zerg before, it seemed that she also used a knife to move its back first, indirectly breaking its poisonous glands.

    Originally, they still struggled in the net bag, but even after entering the fire, they didn't see it move a little bit. It was probably destroyed directly, which also shows how important the poison glands behind them are to them.

    However, she carefully looked at the display of the Zerg behind it. Even the Queen of the Zerg had a pattern, but the black bug she found yesterday was nowhere to be seen. Could it be that a new species has evolved?

    She was thinking, and the other side was also thinking, but the first thing they thought was, absurd.

    Everyone knows that the Zerg's spiritual power far exceeds that of the interstellar people, which is why they are so suppressed on the battlefield. If there are not many evolved Zergs, they have no chance of winning at all.

    Now Wen Mengle actually said to suppress them with mental power, how is this possible?

    "Currently, StarCraft's development of spiritual power is far from enough. It is probably unrealistic to start from this aspect."

    This path is not impossible, but the timeline is too long, although StarCraft has now attached great importance to the development and cultivation of spiritual power , but the progress is slow, and it takes too much time to fight.

    Wen Mengle thought of the net bag in her hand. This thing seemed to have the effect of suppressing mental power. Just look at the Zerg. After entering it, the combat power really changed back to the stage of bugs.     But it was sold in the system, if she took it out, how would she explain the source? Besides, she has only bought one so far, and she doesn't know how the sales are on the system.     But... After she put the worm aside, it is still in her space.     While opening the system interface, she took out a bug.     "I have a way here..."     Just as Wen Mengle was thinking that the two people on the opposite side were distracted by the Zerg, she tried to operate the screen, but she didn't expect that the black appearance when the bug in her hand was no longer caught, became the first time. Even the compound eyes on the top of the head of the golden beetle I met were equally scary.     The two of them were also taken aback by the bug she was holding, and jumped up quickly, trying to take out their weapons to deal with the thing in her hand.     "It's fine now, it's covered and can't move at all."     Wen Mengle carefully put the net bag in her hand on the ground, and looked into the system with her movements. After the upgrade, the system quickly searched and located the weapon, and found it soon I bought that one, and the materials needed to make the net bag inside are also very thoughtfully displayed next to it.     At this time, Ah Tong, who was standing outside, quietly adjusted his work content. When the side mission came out last time, he found that he had no way to connect to the main system, and he did not connect successfully until just now.     Now it is finally possible to distribute the suppressed side quest rewards, so don't be discovered by the host.