Meet Clementine

Korra and Asami see that the house looks like a disaster. The place looked like it had been the witness to one hell of a struggle.

Korra : It looks like these people need more help then we do.

Asami : Let's check the house.

Asami goes to the kitchen and she slips on the puddle of blood and Korra help her get up.

Korra : You have to be careful.

Asami : Thank you.

Korra and Asami look around found almost nothing to help them . There was a bowl of fake fruit, a black box ( walkie-talkie} , a glass of water and ... signs that a child was supposed to be here somewhere.

Korra and Asami was somewhat surprised to find a werid box . Korra and Asami sighed. Hadn't she seen enough children die? While they didn't find any bodies, that blood stain Korra tripped certainly didn't make this look good.

Asami looks around and she sees a werid machine.

Asami : Hey Korra !

Korra and Asami saw this werid machine. Korra presses the button.

Asami thought : What an interesting device ...

Korra asked : What's this weird machine ???

Answering Machine : Message 1. Left at five-forty-three p.m.

Woman : Hey, Sandra, this is Diana. We're still in Savannah. Ed had a little 'incident' with some crazy guy near the hotel so we had to get him back to the ER and have it checked out. Anyway, he's not feeling well enough to drive back tonight, so we're staying an extra day. Thanks so much for looking after Clementine and I promise we will be back before even your spring break!

The message ends.

Answering Machine: Message 2. Left at eleven-nine-teen p.m.

Diana: Oh my God, finally! I don't know if you tried to reach us, all the calls are getting dropped. They're not letting us leave and aren't telling us anything about Atlanta. Please, please, just leave this city and take Clementine with you back to Marietta. I've got to go back to the hospital. Please let me know that you're safe.
The message ends.

Answering Machine: Message 3. Left at six-fifty-one p.m.

Diana : Clementine? Baby, if you can hear this, call the police. That's 9-1-1. We love you... We love you... We love y-

The message ends. Korra and Asami look sad.

Korra and Asami looks next to the werid machine and they sees a photo of a little girl and her parents.

Korra : Is that Clementine?

Asami : Maybe...

??? : Mommy?

Korra pulled it out of one of the few suit pockets that remained intact.

Asami : Did that small black box just talked ?

Korra : Maybe

Korra asked as she and Asami walked towards the glass door : Hello?

A little girl warned : You need to be quiet.

Korra asked : Are you alright ?

Voice :I'm ok. They tried to get me. But I'm hiding until my parents come home.

Korra asked, as she and Asami searched for the girl. She was probably hiding and Korra didn't blame her. She had to be around here somewhere, so they started to look around : What's your name?