Shawn and Chet

After exiting the house but not before Clementine shut the door. They made there way towards the back of the house where there was a metal gate. They saw two men trying to push a broken down car out of the way of a truck. They stopped to take a short rest. "Oh Maaan." "I ain't never getting home to mama at this rate." They began pushing again.

" They began pushing again

The blacked haired man said : This sucks

The brown haired man said : It's hot dish night.

They were about to open the gate but Clementine stopped them. Korra kneeled down.

Korra : Whats the matter?

Clementine asked unsure : Should I stay?

Korra and Asami said : What?

Clementine said : I don't want to sleep in the treehouse tonight, but I don't know if I should leave. What if my parents come home?

Korra said : We won't leave you alone Clementine.

Clementine looked at them with a smile : Let's go somewhere safe that's close, ok?.

Asami : Sure. That's a good idea.

They opened the gate and which opened with a loud squeak

The pair turned and to saw Korra , Asami and Clementine

The blacked haired man said : Holy shit!

The brown haired man said : Don't eat us!

Korra : We aren't going to hurt you.

The two men then calmed down.

Black haired man Responded :  Phew, thought for a second you , your friend and your kid were going to give us the CHOMP.

Asami : We need help.

Black haired man said : Are you  trying to get out of here ? Because you all should be. Those things are all over the damn place. I haven't seen anything as gnarly as this neighborhood since downtown Atlanta, fifteen miles back.

Korra and Asami thought : Atlanta ?! … Is that the name of a city or something ?

Shawn :  I'm Shawn. Shawn Greene.

Korra replied : I'm Korra. This is Clementine and that is Asami.

The second one got a knee and said "I'm Chet." to Clementine.

Clementine gave him a small smile.

Shawn said : We shouldn't be out in the open like this. How about you help us clear the way and we'll take you and your daughter out of here, and down to my family's farm. It should be safer there.

Korra : I'm not her mom.

Asami : We are just some people .

Shawn : Some people ?! And she alone ?

Korra : Yeah

Shawn nodded.

Shawn : Let's get going. Staying put for too long is a mistake.

Korra and Asami looked down at Clementine, who was looking back at her home.

Chet whispered : Them monsters are comin'! We gotta go!

Chet took a lookout position and Shawn leaned against the car in the way of what she assumed was his truck.

Shawn : Korra , Asami , quick let go !

Korra leaned her full weight on the hood of the car, and pushed as hard as her tired, over used, muscles could provide with a little helped from Shawn , Asami and Clementine

The car was soon moved out of the way.

But the creatures were too close.

After finally pushing the busted car out of the way they rushed to the truck with Korra, Clementine , Asami and Shawn getting in the front seats. While Chet got in the back of the truck. Shawn quickly put the car in drive and got the hell out of there. Shawn told Korra and Asami.

Shawn said : For just "some people", it seems like you two've saved a lives today.

Finally they getting the hell out of that neighborhood seeing Clementine's house getting further away as the group got closer to safty. That was one hell of a open house.

To Be Continued.......