Motel

Clementine walkie-talkie said  : Hey there, this is Glenn and uh, I'm kinda in a jam here. Uh, little girl, if you're there can you put your mommy on the phone? Or on the talkie or whatever?

Clementine waved at Korra who came over straight away and accepted the walkie-talkie off her

Korra Answered :  This is Korra, what's the problem ?

Even down through the walkie-talkie Glenn sounded embarresed : So I'm down at the motor inn and .. well I'm stuck.

Korra repeated confused : Stuck?

Glenn ( walkie-talkie ) replied : Yeah, I, uh, saw a chance to get some supplies for the group and a bunch of the roaming ones got the jump on me. I'm hiding over here but they won't leave!

Kenny noticed Korra's worried look and came over : Whats up?

Korra explained to Kenny : Glenn's trapped down at the motor inn, he needed our helps .

Korra held down the button : Hey Korra, we're gonna talk it over and send a group to come get you, all right?

Glenn breathed out with relief : Phew, awesome. I'll sit tight 'till then.

Korra attached the walkie to his belt and gave Clementine a smile as she watched him : I'm gonna hold onto this until we get Glenn back ok?

He noticed the worry in her face : I'll take good care of it, I promise.

Clementine nodded relunctantly and sat back down on the box.

Kenny asked him as he walked over : What do you think?

Korra said : Honestly? You've got your family here. I'll take Carley and her dead-eye down to the motor-inn, get Glenn, and get get back here as fast as I can.

Carley appeared by his side with her gun in her hand : Yeah, I'm in.

Korra walked back near Asami

Asami asked : You want me to come with you Korra ?

Korra replied : No thank Asami . With all those dead corpses walking around , I know the next I saw won't be pretty plus I want you to keep an eyes on those two ( Larry and Lilly) just incase

Asami replied : Don't worry If they tried something will you and Carley gone

Asami cracked her knuckles

Korra said : Thank you and make sure watch Clementine

Asami replied : Don't worry I will

Korra told them : Alright ... Lilly, you keep looking after Larry. Kenny, you and Doug keep lookout. Clementine, stay here where it's safe. We'll be back soon. Carley and I are going to head out to get Glenn. The door out back's open and safe.

The group of two walked out the back door . Korra was amazed by all the different building and pieces of technology. She stopped and looked at a castle-like structure. A few walkers walked by the alley before they slipped out of it together.

Once Korra and Carley left through the office, Asami had begun searching through most of the shelves and was happy when she found a last of energy bars lying just underneath the last shelf.

She turned and looked down at the last bar and felt her stomach grumble. She was tempted to eat it herself but when she glanced up and saw Duck staring misreably into space, she couldn't do it. Walking over to Kenny and his family and held it out in her hand.

Asami said : It's not much, but I thought Duck could use something to eat.

Kenny said smiling at her : Aww thanks Asami, he appreciates it,

Katjaa said as Duck began to eat the energy bar : That's sweet Asami, at least he will have something in him.

Asami smiled back at the family : No problem, we gotta stick together and look out for each other.

Korra stuck close to Carley as they walked down the road with lights on poles lighting the way. After a while, the three approached another building, but it was different It had some kind of black stone which was similar to the stone that took up a huge portion of the walkway. There was also a huge car in the middle of it all.

Korra's eyes widened seeing a walker nearby and yanked them down :

Korra whispered : Crap, hide!

The trio stayed quiet as the walker stumbled over to the wall, but a few seconds later, it staggered away. Suddenly, they heard a loud thumping sound. Both adults got up and looked to a white structure with some kind of metal as the door.

Korra whispered to Carley, who aimed her gun at the structure : Get ready .

The door opened... and Glenn stepped out of it.

He whispered with relief : Hey, guys!

Carley shook her head and lowered her gun : God, Glenn!

He jumpd over the wall and hid with them.

Korra commented : Well, this was rather easy than I thought

The mission didn't have to be exciting as she thought she just wanted to get out of that pharmacy to stretch her legs.

Carley whispered : Okay, we've got Glenn, so let's go before those things know

However, Glenn shook his head : No. Not yet. There's a survivor trapped up there.

Carley frowned : What? No, we got to go now.

Glenn said : Come on, I talked with her. She was nice, but those things came and she started to yell in there. She's scared. She keep yelling I was Bitten but I told her I didn't .

Korra pointed out : Carley, what if it was you in there?  Plus It my job to helped people who in dangers

Carley relented : Okay, fine... let's go save Glenn's damsel in distress.

Korra muttered to herself : I'm glad for once that me and Asami was not some kind a damsel in distress.

The trio hustled over to another wall and crouched behind it. Carley held her gun close to her ready to shoot.

Korra glanced at them and whispered : Okay, this is the plan. We don't know how hard it's going to be to get her outta there.

Glenn whispered back, nodding at the statement : Yeah, that room's boarded up.

Korra said : So, we have to kill every one of those things in here.

Korra told them : We have to kill these things quietly. Noise attracts those things.

Carley asked : Okay, then what do you suggest?

Korra whispered : Let me take a look around.

To Be Continued................