Macon

The group of six had arrived on the streets of Macon. Korra was in the passenger seat, while Asami and Katjaa sat in the backseat with the kids. As Kenny was driving, the truck came to a stopped.

Kenny said : Well… this is as far as we're goin'.

Korra responded : Then, it's far enough.

Everyone getting out of the vehicle. As the group walked a short distance, they saw a lot of Overturned cars were all about and blood marks on the street. The town looked deserted and with good reason, the buildings were all boarded up and quiet, papers skated about in the light wind and not a soul was seen , it made Korra and Asami sick to think about the amount of people who must have died in this street .

Duck said suddenly breaking the silence : Look!

They all stopped and looked to where he was pointing and saw someone fixing a car. They couldn't see him properly

 Kenny walked closer and waved his arms to try and get his attention : Hey there! You friendly? Truck's ran out of gas.

But the figure wasn't friendly, at hearing Kenny's voice, it stood up and they saw he was missing an arm and he snarled at them as he began to stumble towards the group. 

 Kenny shouted : FUCK!!

 They backed away and looked all around for an opening. Others seemed to sense there was food about and came out of buildings and behind cars, blocking any escape routes they could have taken. Asami about take out her glove and Korra ready to bending

 Katjaa cried out : We're trapped!

One of the walker came closer and before Duck seen him, fell on top of him trying to bite him.

Duck shouted :  AHH!NO! NO! HELP!

There was a loud bang and blood splattered from the body as a bullet came out of nowhere and pierced the Walker head. Duck pulled himself up and backed away in shock. A young woman, wearing a white shirt and black pencil skirt was firing her gun skillfully and hitting her target each time . Korra and Asami was shocked seeing the apparel that the two people wore. The woman's dress even showed her legs!. Kenny grabbed up Duck and Katjaa and ran towards them.

 Kenny grabbed up Duck and Katjaa and ran towards them