The Pharmacy

Korra and Asami walked around tried find something for Clementine to eat . Asami walked over Carley . Korra walked around and find some food called " Energy Bar" she sniffed to make sure and she found a least four of them.

 Korra walked around and find some food called " Energy Bar" she sniffed to make sure and she found a least four of them

Asami said: Thank you for saving us from those... thing outside.

Carley shrugged : No problem. I couldn't just stand here and let other survivors die.

Asami then looked at Carley's apparel : Forgive me, but I've never seen a woman wear a dress that would show her legs...

Carley chuckled and answered : I"m don't know where are you coming from but this is how considered dressing up.

Asami looked to her apparel with a strange expression. It didn't look right to her

Carley said : Besides, to relax, I'll usually wear a pair of jeans and a shirt.

Asami asked with confusion : Jeans?

Carley answered : Trousers .Lilly and Katjaa are wearing them right now.

Asami looked to the other two women in the pharmacy and was surprised. They were wearing just what Carley had described!

She said: But, that's what boys wear.

Carley shrugged : Well, not anymore

Carley offered : We can find you some later.

Asami looked at Larry, who was slumped over as Lilly tended to him.

Carley whispered so Larry couldn't hear them : You saw just how bad he is earlier.

Asami said : Yep.

Asami turned to the device that Carley used and asked : What is that thing that you used outside to kill those dead?

Carley offered : It's called a gun. Very dangerous if you point it at someone and pull the trigger. Those things out there can be taken out by these. I can teach you how to use one after we get out of here, if you'd like.

Asami admitted : Are they like arrows?

Carley said : No . Guns are used as ranged weapons. Small, but deadly. But they make a lot of noise, and those walkers out there are attracted to noise.

Asami inquired with curiosity laced in her tone. The information was stunning to her more and more by the second : So, what's different about a gun? Why are they so deadly? Are they magical or something?