Kenny

??? : Hey, get up.

Korra and Asami yawned, starting to get an awareness of their surroundings

Clementine said : I'm itchy.

The man said : Well, you slept in a barn, little lady. Lucky you don't have spiders in your hair.

Clementine gasped in fear before the man continued.

the man said : But I bet your mommy scared them all away, huh?

Korra said : I'm not her mom, name's Korra and that's Asami

The man introduce : I'm Kenny.

Just then a little boy turned the corner of the barn. Kenny's son most likely.

Kenny's son said : Dad! We're going to build a fence! There's a tractor and everything!

The little boy was so excited that he ran off before his dad could reply.

Kenny turned to her and said :We better get going or we won't hear the end of it.

Korra offered her hand to Clementine, who took it, and followed her.

Kenny said : That's my boy, Ken Junior. We call him Duck, though.

Korra asked : Duck?

Asami asked : Hey Kenny, I hope you don't mind me asking, but why do you call your son Duck?

Kenny answered, which received a complaint from Duck : Because nothing really affects him ya know? Like water off a duck's back. I personally think it's because he's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

Kenny and Korra, Asami laughed at Duck reaction, with Clementine letting out a short giggle.

Kenny said : But he makes up for it with enthusiasm. Word is you haven't decided where you're going yet.

Korra commented : Yeah, I don't know. A lot's happened and who knows where safe is.

She and Asami couldn't say they didn't know where they was going because she hadn't been on this colony before.