Prologue

The story takes place a 9 months after days after Izuku started training with All might

Izuku's pov

Izuku and his mother went out to eat like they always did on the 16th of every month

Inko: I'm glad you're talking me out here honey. She said in a sweet mother like voice. I thought you had forgotten about are monthly outting.

Izuku: Yeah sorry mom  I just have been focusing on my studies a lot of recently.

Izuku Mind: I wonder how she would react if I told her I was secretly training with all might?

The receptionist: Sup what you want?

Izuku: I have a reservation under Midoriya.

Random waiter: Ah yes Izuku Midoriya, and this is lovely young lady is you're plus one?

Inko: Oh stop it.  She said with a small blush on her face.

Izuku: Yes she is. Kind of weirded out by the compliments the receptionist gave his mom.

The receptionist also happens to be

The waiter: We can have you two seated immediately. He takes them to their they as they sit down. I'll be back a momentarily to give you a menus. He says walking away from the table into the back room.

Inko: This place is really fancy Izuku.

Izuku:Yeah I'm glad I booked the reservation while I did. Usually you have to book a reservation months in advance.

Izuku and his mom started discussing various things about school and what has been going on with their personal lives.

The random waiter just so happens to be the receptionist as well. He over and serves two people a pink wine drink.

Random man: look isn't that lieutenant full body over there?

Random Man2: hes the lieutenant of the heroes right?

Random woman: oh he's so handsome and Noble.

Izuku: Woah an actual lieutenant.

Fullbody's wife: You're amazing, everyone is looking at you.

Fullbody: Not true. They're all admiring your beauty.

They begin drinking the pink wine that was poured in front of them.

Fullbody: This is exquisite! T-this taste... This fragrance... It's the fragrance of Mitquro City. A bit sour and of it spicy... This wine is. WÜRZBURGER STÊIN!

Random waiter:.... Slowly puts the drink on the table.

Fullbody: Right, waiter

Random waiter: ......Nah...... It's not sir. Picking up a spoon and putting it in his hands. Your soup is getting cold, please enjoy it while it's hot. He says while walking away. By the way I'm the assistant head chef. All the waiters ran away after what happened yesterday. I can't have someone putting on a fake show in my restaurant.

The customer start quietly laughing to themselves

Fullbody's wife: discouraged? She says drinking the wine poured for her. cause of the wine?