BIZARRE! Gran Torino Appears!!!

Izuku: Well this is the address All Might Have to me.

Midoriya opens up the door slowly.

Izuku:Hello I'm here from UA High. I'm really looking forward to wor- in front of him is a old man with a yellow outfit on blood coming out of his chest. AHHHH HE'S DEAD!

Old mam: looks up. I'm alive.

Izuku: AHHH HE'S ALIVE!!

Old man: Apologies, I was carrying a big ol plate of messages with a lot of ketchup on it before I fell down. Sorry for given ya a scare. Now who did you say you were?

Izuku: I'm izuku Midoriya from IA high school.

Old man: Whoo now? Puts his ear up closer.

Izuku: I'm IZUKU MIDORIYA.

Old man: I see.... So what's your name now?

Izuku: oh geez, I knew he was All Might's teachers so I expected him to be old. But I didn't expect him to be bonkers.

Old man: I'm really hungry.

Izuku: You want some food?!

Old man: Toshinori?

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

The two just stare at each other in silence. The old man seems out of it with a smile on his face.

Izuku's mind: I should probably let All Might know what condition this guy's in. He turns around and and sees the old man going through his hero case.

Izuku: Hey that's my stuff!

Old man:Why don't you fire a one for all smash at me. He sounded more serious, less idiotic than he was before. Almost as if he did all different person. I want to know how far you come in terms of handling its power.

Izuku's mind: Is this even the same guy from before? In shock.

Old man: This is a pretty good outfit, now where is that attack?

Izuku: But sir....

Old man: Hey what are you doing here? Back to old man.

Izuku: I-im here because I need to learn how to control one for all. I have to get so much better at it and fast. Clenched his fists. I'm also here because I don't know how much time All Might has left. I'm sorry but I can't waste my whole week messing around like this sir, excuse me. Takes a bow.

Old man: As I thought. He jumps off the ground and bounces off the walls how ridiculous speeds almost like a jet. Landing on the wall near the doorway. It's time for you to show me what you can do. Ya noobie. I watched how you destroyed yourself in that UA sports festival, it was a reckless. He's not training you well, maybe the symbol of peace and the number one hero but All Might's a total novice when it comes to teaching. I can't watch you destroy yourself like that again it's embarrassing, so I guess I'll just have to teach you. Get your costume on.

Izuku: I'm ready teach me everything!

Time brought to you by Y/N getting his car repoed by some hero named the reaper. Follow music please in the background.

Izuku: Reading a note. Dear Izuku Midoriya. We regret you inform you that your previous outfit was beyond salvageable, so instead we have made you a brand new costume. We have made some minor adjustments to accommodate your powers. Signed the support team. PS. Your outfit redesigned with the help by me. Mei Hatsumei. Puts the note down and starts putting his costume on. I can't believe she changed my outfit Without talking to me first. Just really shouldn't be surprised after seeing Hatsumei at work. Finishes putting on the costume. I got my costume on. Let's get to work!