Y/N's Promise to Jiro

Portal man: The only real heroes I see, are 13 and eraserhead. Perplexing according to the schedule we retrieved from UA, all might should be here as well.

Aizawa: So you scumbags hid in the press as a cover, and sneaked on the campus.

Hand man: where is he, I've come to the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All might, the great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here, maybe if I kill a few of the kids he'll come out to play.....

The villains walk forward as Eraserheads hair shoots up kind of like a Super Saiyan.

That day we learned with the pro heroes are really up against,  the darkness they face to keep us safe. We looked at these villains, and pure evil stared back.

Kirishima: What real villains, no way. How many of them could get into a UA facility this secure.

Momo: Yeah, 13 why aren't the alarms going off?

13: I'm not sure.

Todoroki: if the entire camp is under that, resistor only Target. Either way if any alarms centers are being triggered the one of the villains must have a quirk masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when they class of being taught, they're full for trespassing here. But they thought this out, whatever their plan is they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?

Y/N's mind: Y/N's who having a full on panic attack but is still maintaining a strong  posture. Just relax Y/N! First things first and the room and make sure THEY aren't HERE.
Quickly scans all over the room with his eyes, and see sees no one resembling them.
Okay just breath in and out, your not that helpless kid anymore. But what if- his mind races on about different possibilities, not drawing to in conclusion.

Jiro: Y-Y/N? Are you alright?  She ask putting a hand on back, it's like it was vibrating. 

Aizawa: 13 get them out of here, and alert the main campus. Actually if they have the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications to. Kaminari try using your. Quirk to contact the school.

Izuku: What are you going to do, you can fight them all on your own!?

Aizawa: You can't be a pro if you only have 1 trick. I'll leave it to you 13. With that he jumps down like 385 steps without breaking his legs

Villain: shooting squad Take aim!

Villain2: didn't or until say that it's just going to be 13 and all might?

Villain3: don't recognize them, but if he thinks he can take us down. He's Dead.

Aizawa erased their quirks and tied up all three villains with his scarf, as if it was a body extension. Swinging them around in the air slamming them into each other and then on to the ground.

Villain4: you idiots that's Eraserhead the pro, he can cancel your quirk just by looking at you.

Villain5: cancellation? Bet you can't erase the quirk of a ZOAN type like me can you!

Aizawa: Yeah you're right. He says dodging four punches before delivering his own to the face of the villain sending him into the air. ( Bro really is  A Super Saiyan) throwing his scarf catching him while in the air. But a villain like you is only dangerous if you can only reach me. Ducks under a incoming attack from a random villain from behind. Spins around kneeing the villain in the face.  Good thing, I've taken measures to make sure that will never happen. Slamming the air suspended villain on the ground  Now, which one of you gutter punks is next?