UA sports festival One on One Battles!!!!

Even though we were told to have fun, those of us in the tournament couldn't relax. Some tried to come up with a strategy, some tired to rest their bodys. Their was those who tried to prep for the fight, or tried to hype them selves up. But their was still others who tried to calm their nerves. Before we knew it the finals began.

Cementos was making the ring.

Cementos:That's it, I'm pretty much done here.

Mic: <video> Thank you Cementos. HEY SPORTS FANS ARE YOU READY! After all the action you seen, it's time for the real battles to begin! I can feel the excitement, our competitors are on their own now. Sometimes heroes only have themselves to rely on. Heart skill strength wisdom courage they'll have to use all these things to win this battle.

Toshi: Hey sorry I haven't said hi, you've been doing great. You harnessed one for all.

Izuku: no not really, I'm still worrying about using it. I imagine the egg in the microwave, or how it felt it that villain. But I'm still not in control, it feels so unpredictable. Like I'm going to be ripped apart if I'm not completely focused, besides I'm still not ready to fully wielded I can tell. Even after so much training, my body is weak. I just can't handle your power at 100%.

Toshi: yeah if we're talking about how much one for all you'll be able to you at this point, would probably be 5%.

Izuku: really only 5%?! Well okay i guess I really have been only getting by due to luck, And my friend to hang out. He gets karate chopped in the neck.

Toshi: All I wanted to hear you say is that you'll give it your all damn it. There's no such thing as luck, you're never going to become the hero you over want to be with you believe in something like that. Listen whenever you're scared or nervous about a fight. He's body bulks up.

All might: Just Try And Deal With It By Smiling. You've Made It This Far Kid, Even If You're Worried You Must Stand Tall. Don't Forget I'm Counting For You, And It's Cheering You All!

Mic: <Voice> Alright audience, let's jump to the finals and not waste time any longer! Welcome Our first fighters! Well she looks kind of scared from that picture doesn't he, it's Izuku Midoriya from the hero course. Versus Hitoshi Shinso who really haven't done anything to stand out yet.

HITOSHI SHINSO VS IZUKU MIDORIYA

Ml

ic: <Voice> The rules are simple, either not your opponent out the ring. Or force them to surrender. Of course killing is not allowed and any fight taking too seriously will be stopped immediately. Now BEGIN!!!!

Shinso: So you can just give up huh, way this is a test of how strong your spirit is. If you know what you want your future to hold for you, you can't worry about what other people think. That monkey was going on about his pride earlier, but I just think he's an idiot for throwing away his chance like that.

Izuku: Don't you dare talk about him lik- he immediately stopped in his tracks, with dull eyes.

Y/N: Woah what happened?!

Mic: <Voice> WOAH WHAT'S DEALŌ?! THIS IS THE FIRST MATCH AND IZUKU MIDORIYA IS COMPLETELY FROZEN!

Ojiro: It's that guy's quirk,if you talk to him he can if you under a mind control.

Y/N: God fucking damn it Mosshead, he emotions get in the way.

Uraraka: So he's going to lose already, that's not fair!

Bakugo/Y/N: Life's not fair.

Mic: <Voice> He didn't stand out the first round at all, but it's possible that Shinso is crazy powerful! Who could have imagined this or not, that's the festival for ya!