The Devil's Advocate

Y/N: That match was closer than I thought.

Todoroki: Todoroki was walking out of the ring back to the waiting rooms, when he saw his father. . . . . . .

Endeavor: What's the matter, not going to tell me to get lost? We need to learn to control your left side, 18 to release so much energy with me like you did back there. I'm glad you're finally seeing reason, now that you abandon your childish rebellion we can use it back to what's important. After you gradually you'll work by my side, I'll lead you down the path of the Almighty Shoto.

Todoroki: abandon anything, you're a fool what you think my feelings of hatred can be so easily reversed. Instead out there, in that one moment I forgot all about you. Whether that's good or bad, whether it's the right thing to do, I don't know maybe I don't need you....

In the in infirmary Deku is getting scolded.

Angela: bones in your right arm are shattered, I'm afraid it will never be the same as it was before. I need to remove the bone fragment or else they'll get stuck in your joints. Heal you afterwards. Baby fire under this child being pushed him too hard, look at what he's done to make you proud Toshi. Don't you dare praise him for his actions today.

Several students come rushing in.

Ochaco: You okay? Looks at Small Might. Who are you?

Y/N: He's MY lawyer, anyways you look terrible.

Jiro: you have a lawyer?

Angela: you're much to noisy, I have to focus on surgery now. Can I get out of here young whippersnappers.

Class: surgery?!

Y/N: That fight should have ended you. Joking. He's shoved out of the room by Angela.

The next fight was Y/N vs Iida.

Mic:<voice>BEGIN!

Y/N's mind: Man this pain hurts like hell, but Kyota trusted me enough to win. Even in my weaken state, I WON'T FAIL HER!

Iida: (RECIPRO BURST) blue flames shot out iida's engines, putting him behind Y/N before he could notice. He was then being pushed out by Iida.

Y/N: Huh?! You slam your right foot into the ground, making Iida slide across back into the air eliminating himself. How did..... Wat?

Iida: Dang it. Gets up. good match there Y/N, I know I couldn't beat you and I head to head battle. So I tried to push you out. how full version of me to assume that you didn't have a backup plan.

Y/N:........ Huh?

The next match was Tokoyami and Mina. She got pushed back and fell on her ass Loosing.

In the next match Bakugo was put one that offensive because of Kirishima's hardening, he was able to FEEL his opponent to move before he made them.

Bakugo: He broke through kirishima's hardening. You've been straining your body to keep your body rock hard this entire fight right! That means you're overusing your Quirk. AND SOONER OR LATER YOU'LL FALL APART. Bakugo makes a claw with his hands.

 Bakugo makes a claw with his hands