The USJ Incident

All might Speakers: Your Indoor Combat Training Is Over.

Iida: Are you okay?!

All might Speakers: The Hero Team WINS!

Observation deck

Kaminari: What a weird way for this to end, the losers are unscathed and the winners are on the ground.

Tokoyami: how does the old saying go, they may have lost a battle but they won the war.

Asui: this class is intense.

A little while later with all night and the recovery bots.

Bot 1: to the nurse's office.

Bot 2: I knowwww.

Bakugo's mind: my attacks. Deku predicted them, he made me look like an idiot. Somehow managed to win the exercise. Heavy breathing.      Does this mean if we really thought, if we didn't hold back at all. DEKU WOULD BEAT ME WITH WITH HIS QUIRK?!

All might: places his hand on Bakugo's shoulder. Young Bakugo, cool your jets.    Let's go review your work, whether you win or lose you can always take away something from experience like this.  As   long as you're open to learnings.

A little bit later at the observation deak

All might: well despite the results, The MVP Of This Exercise Has Young Iida.

Iida: Huh?

Asui: Shouldn't it be one of the heros instead, since they are the winners.

All might: valid question, why didn't I choose one of those two heroes. Who Had a Guess?

Momo: sure I can tell you why, Iida embraced his challenged.    He was the only one who adapted to his assigned role, I'll explain. Bakugo's judgment was clouded by his personal garage against me Midoriya.
   As he pointed out earlier he launched a large scale attack indoors with a foolish move.    It could have been disastrous, similarly Midoriya's plan was also fully planned out, considering the amount of damage he received. He rendered himself helpless, not smart.     As for Uraraka she let her guard down mid battle, her final attack with far too reckless given hypothetical steaks. If she treated the weapon as if it was real, she never would have risked using such an imprecise move. Iida was fully prepared for his opponent's arrival he had a strategy, and never lost side of his mission to protect the dummy weapon. Even if he was beating in the end. Technically the hero team won yes, but they took advantage of the fact that this was training and didn't respect the spirit of the trial.

Y/N: ...... All that from watching?

All might: Yes well, the few things. Young iida could have relaxed a little bit, In the Exercise, Otherwise You Correct.

Momo Yaoyorozu her quirk creation, She can create anything she wants as long as she knows the schematics of it.