Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A Students

Cop: The villain no longer here, More heroes will arrive soon I'm sure!

Aoki: Everyone remain calm. *Grabs Izuku's hand and drags him off the train* come on! The other heroes can handle this, we're going after that Thing.

Izuku: I can run normally Mr. *Aoki Let's go of his hand and Midoriya runs along side him*

Aoki: Your Midoriya from Y/N's class right? I heard about what happened in the USJ. Anything I should now about this "NOMU"?

Izuku: Not much, really. The one we dealt with back in the USJ was made to fight All might that is full power, but this one seems to be more in line with speed then power.

Aoki: Seems like something Ash should deal with. Ash did you get-

Ash: <Voice> Yeah yeah I heard. Fwoosh I'm on my way to deal with it. Have you seen
Y/N?

Aoki: I sent him off to help with civilians, the loophole should work considering he doesn't have a quirk.

Ash: <voice> Great, I'll be taking any survivors I see to Ms.Tayiō. *Click

Aoki: Let's go kid! He runs three times faster than he did before, making a trail of blue zips behind him

Izuku: w-Woah! *he catches his balance after almost being knocked over.* He's so fast! No time for detours or stairs, got to put my training to the test.
One for all full Cowling! his body releases a slightly brighter tint as he runs to catch up to Aoki. Grand Torino Please be okay!

Somewhere else

One of the small Nomu verse Sewell wall screeching like a pterodactyl. The NOMU takes a old swing at 2 civilians running for safety but his hulted immediately by a kick to the face from Grand Torino.

Torino: I haven't had this much action in years, what a fine time to patrol. That's right bring it on ugly! The NOMU takes another punch at Torino but he jumps over it. The NOMU takes a this chance to dive towards the two civilians from before, he doesn't get the chance as he's incinerated by bursts of flames.

Endeavor: I was looking for the elusive hero killer, but I guess this thing will have to do. Thanks Old timer I'm afraid I don't know you, but I can handle this from here on out

With Midoriya

Izuku's mind: the figure of this craziness, I don't get it. Why did that guy look like NOMU? If he has the same power like the one at the USJ this can be really bad! No I mustn't think of the worst. Dang it. What do I do?

Aoki: broccoli boy! This isn't time for you to be come blank faced.

Izuku: Right! Right then it was like every part of his body was telling him to get out of the way. So Midoriya stoped in his tracks as a car Flew over a building and was falling right where he was going to be.

Aoki: Aoki caught a car flying over at them. Huh?! Ripped opened up the jammed door. Everything is fine now, get somewhere safe.
Where the hell did that car come from?

Midoriya and Aoki ran into a ally led to the other side of the buildings. A truck flew over a fountain and landed one another car creating a explosion.

Manual: manual was putting out the fire with his water bending like quirk. Where are you Tenya? It's not like you to run off.