The Shining Knight and his Calvary

With Y/N

Y/N: Uhg DAMNIT ALL! Jumps over a villain's arm and gives him a spin kick to the jaw. LEAVE ME ALONE DAMNIT! IM TRYING TO CONTACT MY MY FRIENDS, AND YOU GUYS ARE IN MY WAY! Kicks another villain in the stomach sending him crashing into a wall.

Villain1: How is he so strong? Holding his right arm.

Villain2: Look at his eyebrows, they're just like vinsmo- his was kicked in the face before he could finish that sentence.

Y/N: DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A VINSMOKE!!

Y/N's mind: If this keeps up I won't be able to save her, she has to be with Kaminari and Momo. Sweep kicks a villain 2, jumping off his stomach kicking villain number one in the nuts. Just hang in there you guys!

With Kaminari Jiro and Momo
The mountain Zone

Kaminari: AHHHHH doges under a villain. These guys are terrifying, my whole life just flashed before my eyes. I think I saw the grim reaper!

Jiro: Could you made me take it down a few notches, right now we need to focus on getting away from these enemies.

Kaminari: then pull out a weapon for me too!

Jiro: you're the one with electrical powers, just zap em so we can run!

Kaminari: were you not paying attention and doing combating, I can cover my body with electricity. What if I try to shoot it out, it's just going to go everywhere. I'll take you guys down along with me. I can't even call for a help because there's still interference jamming the signal, I'm counting on you too.

Jiro: you're a real danger and distress, aren't you. Kicks Kaminari in the back towards the villain Before. You're are our human stun gun!

Kaminari: Kaminari Shocks the villain unintentionally. Woah! This is working, I'm super strong. Sit back you too, you can count on me!

Villain1: TRY SHOCKING SOLID ROCK KID! Holding this human sized Rock, swings it at Kaminari.

Jiro plugs her ear phones in her boots sending vibrations to the air crushing The Rock. Another villain jumped out of nowhere tries to attack him Kaminari but he saved by Momo. She throws a captured net on the villain, making him fall directly into the three shocking all of them.

Momo: lucky that worked out so well.

Jiro: I'm sorry, next time I'll ask before saving your life.

Kyota Jiro her quirk, earphone jack.
She can turn her own heartbeat into explosive amplified sound waves by extruding her blood, plus she can hear really quiet sounds.