Arriving

"I don't like any of these! This is too long this is wayy too short.. this is see through and this?" You tossed the article of clothes in a bag. " ..is for over night trips.." you didn't know what to wear. So you ended up trying on different things not really wanting to do too much but show what you wanna show off .

(( pick one from these three🩵))

"Damn I would soo fuck me

"Damn I would soo fuck me."

You stayed and admired yourself in your full body mirror. Till you heard your phone go off.

  Robber🍊🐱

8:30pm

Open up~!

Oh and Luffy's here too

You threw your phone back on your bed took off your outfit, putting on a velvet robe and turned down you music a bit as you went to open the front door.

" NAMI!."

You ran up and hugged your friend and then moved on to hugging your more energetic friend Luffy. "Come on in guys I still have to do my hair and makeup." Closing the door behind them Luffy immediately went to go ramage through your kitchen, and Nami went to your room. You followed after Nami; Luffy would wonder his way to your room after finding something good to snack on.

"Oh my is this what you're wearing~?" She held up your outfit. "Spicy but not to much- I love it!" You laughed and went to your vanity to get started on your hair and makeup. "Maybe somebody fun will love it just as much if not more on their bedroom floor." Nami gasped then covered her mouth and giggled as Luffy barged in with a big bag of potato chips. He plopped onto your bed as he stuffed his face. "You're out of sour cream chips." Nami snacked him across the head. "You jackass there's food at your house!" Nami started to bicker with him as you moved on to doing your hair.

Whenever they come over to your place they always end up fighting or arguing like siblings, it was cute.

"Ouuu you look like an MC from a hentai." Nami grinned as she watched you put on your dress.

You smiled, " why thank you I was going for something sexy~"

(( this is your hairstyle and yes you did change in the same room as them))

Luffy finished all of your chips. " Can we go now? I'm hurgry." Nami smacked him again Luffy ended up falling out of the bed. "You ass, but yeah are you ready to go?"

You cringed, " yeah I'm ready to get outta here."

You locked your front door and got into Nami's car and drove off to the Newgate residence. "By the way, when does the party start? It already 9:40." Nami hummed. "It started around 6 but there was only around 40 people there when I got there to get
Luffy so it should really be getting started right now."

You looked at Nami and Luffy in disbelief.

"How big is that place?! Isn't 40 people a big ass party itself?!"

Luffy laughed, " Not at my house it's not! Those were all my pop's sons and my brothers there's at least 200 people coming." Nami nodded in confirmation.

"AT LEAST??"

Luffy laughed again, "Don't worry about how many people there are it's fine. Luffy's father's property is pretty big so I doubt you'd see that many people at once and if it too much then just stuck with one of us."

You thought about it for a moment then a sly smirk found its way on your face, Luffy and Nami looked at you confused.

" No no there's no need for that honestly that many people is a good thing." Nami went back to focus on the road as she sighed.

"Don't go crazy alright? A lot of those people are our friends so don't steal all of their hearts."

You laughed at that Luffy was a bit confused but didn't care to ask instead he switch the topic to cracking jokes till you all arrived to a very large gate with the initials WB in the middle of it.

Let's just say you were both astonished and impressed.

" Hey Luffy.."

he hummed as Nami spoke through the intercom before the large gate opened.

" How old is your dad?"

They both looked at you astonished as you pulled up to the parking garage.

" Ion know..like 78? Or 100 something like that." You chuckled," How the hell did it go from 78 to 100??"

Nami rubbed her temple as you all got out she had a good idea where you were going with this but still hoped you weren't insinuating what she was thinking.

" Soo.. is he single?" Nami had a look of horror as Luffy look at you confused.

" Y/N?!"

You laughed as Luffy still had a look of confusion. " I don't know? Why?" You laughed even harder.

" Everyone over the age of 40 is off limits!!"

You gasped and looked at Nami dumbfounded, she wasn't serious.

" Yes I'm serious! No one over 40 or that our direct friends." Clinging onto Nami arm you start whining.

"BUT NAMIIII"

"Stop that I'm not changing my mind and you better listen to me!" Continuing on still clinging onto Nami with Luffy skipping on inside.

" But I wanna an old sugar daddyyy Namiiii !!!"

" What's a sugar daddy?? Is it candy?! NAMI I WANT ONE TO!!"

" KNOCK IT OFF!"