How rude

" Y/n stop kicking me my room is just around the corner!"

" Damn it why didn't you say anything before you ass you jackass asshole assface ass ass ASSSS!!!"

You didn't really know what to say you were just so embarrassed? And upset.

Luffy kicked open his door and closed it as he sat you down on his less than clean bed.

There were pillows and blankets everywhere but other then his bed is room was surprisingly clean.

You just sat their arms crossed as he looked for clothes Nami felt in his closet.

"Here we go this should work right?"

He grinned as he pasted you one of Nami's set of clothes; a do it your self long skirt and one of her shirts.

You held your head down, it was like he was just looking to upset you more,

" luffy.."

" yep?"

" this wouldn't...f..."

" huh? What was that?"

" this shirt won't fit."

" Ah! umm.. oh! I know how about you go shower in my bathroom and I'll get you a bigger shirt okay! They're clean towels in the bathroom closet!"

Before you could say anything he ran out the room.

You hated this now you really wanted to go home.

You go up and took Nami's skirt, it was a one size fits all but if we were being realistic the skirt was just a big piece of fabric that you just customize by tying it in different ways, the main way way tying it by your hip so you could work with it.

Now that you started looking around Luffy's room it was a LOT more cleaner than what you thought it would be.

But once you looked in his closet you understood why.

Nami had a lot of stuff in there so she probably slept over a lot.

You shook your head at the thought of they arguing about his hygiene. It made you giggle.

You walked into his bathroom it was spacious and you could really tell that Nami made his room her space too.

She had shampoos lotions and beauty products all over the place but the red and blue design screamed Luffy.

" oh sweet she has products that are good for my hair type too."

You go into the glass door shower and turned on the water letting the warm liquid hit you.

It was truly relaxing.

Till you heard Luffy shouting and then barging in.

" Y/n are you good with this shirt?"

You looked out the the glass door and gave him a thumbs up.

You never minded him seeing you naked and vice versa it was just normal to you three.

He was about to say something to you but a familiar emo voice started yelling at him and dragged him out of the bathroom and closed the door.

You blinked, but then shrugged it off as you started to wash your hair.

After about an hour you were good to go.

You wrapped yourself in warm lavender towel and dried your hair with a white fluffy one before wrapping it in said towel.