Time to go

The car finally stopped, you groaned lifting your head up from the roof of the car, your right leg was still stuck in the passenger side of the window.

In a daze you looked around, no one was in the car no even on the passenger side which now that you were getting your composure back it was odd.

You tried wiggling your leg out but something or more like someone forced you off the car and onto the ground.

"You just couldn't die could you?"

He started kicking you in the stomach as you tried getting up.

forcing you on your back he got on top of you kneeing on your lower stomach as he started choking you.

All you could croak out was a why.

He just laughed in your face as his grip got tighter.

"Doesn't matter why you fulfilled your role well enough, BB got away with what he needed from that old bag of shit and no body even noticed because they were to focus on you, just like the first time BB used you."

He's face turned sadistic as he laughed even harder.

" I mean what a bunch of morons! Despite for the attention of somebody like you, it's laughable! Well at least you were good for one thing; being used that is, like a good little toy."

Your vision started to fade, you were gasping and trying to feel for something on the ground.

"Now be a good toy and die like you're supposed to."

You got your hand on something thin and solid without a second thought lodged the blue flag stick in his eye before ripping it out. 

He screeched out in pain backing away with his eyes over his eye just to be hit with a blue motorbike.

You didn't know what was going on as you tried crawling away with the flag still in your hand you didn't even notice someone putting Marco's pink heart shirt over you as you crawled back to the rode.

To your grateful surprise the red head did a wrap around for you and the killer guy snatched you up from the road side.

Position on killer's lap after a moment of trying to calm your adrenaline shaking body you lifted up your  hand to wave the flag in the red head's face.

He laughed and took it from you before getting a better look at it and cringing.

"This was the last one we need since we collected them all before spinning back for you but damn did you have to stab that ass in the eye with it?"

He stuck out his tongue in disguise before placing it in the backseat.

You looked at him confused, how did he know you stab him in the eye?

You neck was sore and when you tried to speak you sounded like a decade long chainsmoker, but it would be good enough for now.

"How did you know that red?"

" my god please shut the fuck up your voice is disgusting and there cameras all over in all kinds of places and as you get closer to the finish line."

He pointed at the displayed screen on the side of the road that yoh were passing by, you saw Marco fighting with the guy that was just choking you out.

You readjusted his dress shirt over you and leaned onto killers shoulder.

"So he really did hit that guy with bike.. heh.. heehehe."

You giggled it wasn't funny but imagining somebody getting hit by a bike was.

Killer got stiff and started padding you back awkwardly as kid started to chuckle with you, probably thinking the same shit as you.