Helloo daddy

Marco cleared his throat. " Nami please don't fight with your friend, Y/n I'll deal with your ass later now if you all excuse me I'll be taking my brother."

Marco was helping Thatch get up off the couch and walk away into the direction of a different room.

" Yes please do deal with me roughy later just the way I liked it in A-"

Nami placed you in a head lock as Law- the emo trader, covered your mouth as they all including Marco screamed out for you to shut up.

"We're going outside! Your month is just too much!"

Law quickly retreated his hand and backed away "UGH!! she licked my hand!"

You giggled enjoying their discomfort of your foolishness, a little too much, "You know who else thinks my mouth is to much-"

" SHUT UP DAMN IT." 

Law then pick you up by your waist like a sack of potatoes and started to book it downstairs back outside, screaming how inappropriate you were as Nami followed close behind.

Honestly it was just so funny to you even as he called you a vulgar woman you couldn't help but laugh at how cute his tan ears were as the tip of them turned a nice shade of red.

"This isn't funny damn it!"

He placed you down in the middle of the very large backyard as you continued to laugh.

"Im sorry emo boy it was just to funny looking at all of your faces."

He groaned as Nami approached with a bottle of water and beer.

"You really are a hand full when you want to be, but my rules still apply! No messing with anyone me and Luffy are close to and no older men for tonight!"

You rolled you eyes and took the water bottle in her hand before you started to walk away.

"yeah yeah no fuckin' the hotties I got it the first time."

"Hey! Where you going?"

"Away from..that."

You pointed behind Nami to the three men fighting over something and as Nami and Emo boy turned around you walked deeper into a path in the backyard's greenery.

"GOD DAMN IT YOU THREE!! Law come help me get Sanji and Zoro off of Usopp!"

You laughed as the sound of arguing and tussling, got farther and farther away as you got more into the path.

Looking around you stumbled upon a great tree it was very pretty and looked... climbable.

"Well let's hope my dress doesn't rip and I don't start sheathing on my inner thighs

"Well let's hope my dress doesn't rip and I don't start sheathing on my inner thighs."

And of course you climbed the tree as one does for no real good reason.

It wasn't hard surprisingly enough it was very easy to get to the highest point of the tree.

However once you reached the top all you could focus on was the view.

And not about the fact that you didn't know how you were going to get down.

"Woah... Luffy's soo loaded this backyard is practically an orchard or some shit.."

You sat there on that tree branch looking at the outskirts of the city for god knows how long.

Well till you saw a head from the counter of your eye. 

"..Huh..?"

You couldn't make out its facial features but it was HUGE and scared the shit out of you to the point where you forgot you were on a tree and fell back.

"SHIT-"

You tried to reach to the tree but you couldn't grip on to anything.

All you could do was close you eye as you hoped you didn't bust your head open.

.

.

..

..

...

...

It was a shorter fall than you thought... now that you think about it, it was a lot softer too.

"You should be more careful lass but I guess it's more my fault you fell."

You still couldn't bring yourself to open your eyes.

Whatever you were sitting on started to vibrate as the man started to let out a roaring laugh.

Honestly you heart couldn't stop racing.

"Stop laughing it isn't funny damn it that shit was horrible!"

The laughing slowly, ceased to a stop as you tried opening your eyes.

"Oh did I give you that bad of a fright? I'm sorry lass."

You finally looked to see what you were on and confused you even touched around to confirm.

"Skin...? A hand??"

You then looked up as saw where the voice was coming from as the man started to laugh again from your reaction.

"Have you only just realized? Not that much on the bright side are we aye?"

You gasped.

" Im smart! Why you rude old-!."

Sighing as you shook your head.

"You lucky you a hot old man and big as fuck god damn how tall are you anyway? You gotta be huge if you can have me in your hand like this.."

He just continued to laugh as he started to walk away from the tree.

" Hey old man the house is back that way!"

Before you could say anything else he placed you on his right shoulder, forcing you to hold on for dear life.

"I like you lass we're gonna go drink!!"

Accepting your fate you lead onto his neck.

"What the hell is happening.. oh well you hot so who cares"