Its always something

"Great now everyone's staring at us like we just snorted 10 pounds of crack..."

Nami stumbled along into one of the main rooms where Luffy then ran off to one of his brothers to ask them for a sugar daddy candy. Honestly the fact he still thought it was a candy was funny enough but now he's going to ask other people for it? Oh you were gonna have a field day.

" Y/n you're such an ass- a funny ass but an ass all the same, now come on I want to introduce you to my other friends."

You put yourself upright. "Okay okay let's go meet your other friends." You held her hand as you both walked over to two very tall men. You also made sure to check out all the eye candy.

" Franky! Brook!"

The two large men turned to you both, you were a little intimidated by their size but they seemed nice enough.

" Yo Nami I haven't seen you in over three hours where'd you go?" Nami bumped shoulders with you to get your attention. " I went to go get my good Y/n! Y/n this is Franky and Brook my old friends." You smiled at them both and said hello. " Well hello young miss may you look quite lovely now may I ask to see your panties-" Nami kicked him were you assumed his precious family jewels would be if he was alive. He got down to the floor clenching his pants as Franky and other viewers cringed.

" I told you to NOT ask anyone that tonight didn't I?!"

Nami was about to kick him again but you stopped her.

"Girl relax it wasn't that serious and I think you've done enough okay? Let's go get drinks."

Nami huffed before walking off telling you to follow. Before you went to catch up to her you squatted down and asked Brook if he was alright.

" y-oohoho I'm fine thank you for asking young lady Nami just happens to have the ability to hit quite hard.."

you chuckled, "if that ain't the truth- oh and to answer your question Brook the skeleton." You got close to what you assumed was his ear and whispered.

" I don't have any on."

You got up and quickly walked off after Nami as Brook skull turned as red as a stop sign and started screaming.

" Why is he screaming."

You shrugged and locked onto Nami's arm.

" Maybe you hit him a lot harder than you both thought and the pain was kicking in now." Nami rolled her eyes at your pun.

" That's what he gets so whatever." You both got into the kitchen and it was a lot bigger than the other room you were in.

" Oh let's go upstairs I think there's games up there." You nodded before taking a can of beer.

Just then someone bumped into you.

"Hey! Watch it! "

A tall tan man turned around and practically trapped you between him and the kitchen island as he placed both of this arms between your body. He turned his head around in annoyance.

" Stop pushing you dickheads!"

You didn't know what to say he was wayyy to close for your liking and it didn't help that a LOT more people started coming in the kitchen.

" Nami a little help?!"

You could barely even turn your head to look for you friend who was being pulled out the kitchen.

Well shit..

The tan man was still acting like a human wall for you but because of the masses you both ended up being pushed outside of the kitchen into the backyard and further away from the house.

So much for not having all those people in the same damn space..

The tall guy you've just nicknamed slutty emo in your mind was still very much on you- not that you minded much anymore after getting a good look at him he was fine.

After what felt like forever you both stopped getting pushed out but you were pretty far from the house.

"Well that was fucking annoying, you okay tall one?"

He huffed and looked down at you then huffed again and backed up from you. "My bad and I'm fine."

" I didn't say I minded you all up on me."

He looked at you dumbfounded. "What? Can't a girl be honest? You're emo hot." He didn't get flustered which honestly was very disappointing but he's reaction was still funny at least.

"What does that even mean?" He mumbled he looked like he was sweating.

Oh he's slow? I like slow~ "What do you think I mean? I'm Y/n by the way emo boy."

He clenched his teeth. "It's Law not emo boy and forget it." He started walking away but you followed after. " Why are you following me?"

You smiled.

"Because you're the reason I got pushed all the way over here and lost sight of my friend so now you're stuck with me till I find her."

He had a look of annoyance. " Huh? How was it my fault?" You just smiled and walked along side him.

"Because my hot emo friend you practically engulfed me in your arms and when they started pushing you and took me with you."

He sweat dropped, he felt like he was getting a sense of déjà vu, and he didn't like it at all.

"Whatever."

He walk back into the house from a different door on another side of the house with you hot on his tail.

" So emo boy where we going?" He rolled he's eyes.

" Stop calling me that we going upstairs where other people around our age should be." You hummed in acknowledgment.

"Pity my friend will probably be up here to it's a shame I couldn't spend more time with you emo boy."

You wink at him as he was about to yell at you but a man with a very weird hairstyle beat him to it as you both made it upstairs.

" IT'S YOU!!"

You l both looked at him confused then at each other. "Who are you talking to?" The man then pointed at you.

" I'm talking to you your the girl robbed!!"

" Huh? I did?"

"YES YOU DID YOU LITTLE SHIT AND YOUR GONNA PAY!"