01

"I'm open I'm open!" Jisung shouted out as he blocked some of the players, chan looked over and passed the ball to jisung, who made the shot easily.

The coach clapped his hands and the boys immediately stopped what they were doing, huddling around him. "Good practice today guys, do what you need to get ready for our game tomorrow." The boys nodded and went to the locker room to change their clothes.

"Yo sung, I heard you slept with Sarah last night." Jisung chuckled and stripped his shirt off, a couple of the boys eyeing his toned stomach. "She wasn't even that good guys, I'm fucking Ashlyn tonight and I swear if she's not better I'm torturing my dick at this point."

Almost all the boys laughed hysterically, changbin bit his lip and breathed out in anger. Chan noticed and wrapped his arm around the other's shoulders. "We're gonna head out guys, see you tomorrow!" The boys waved them off and they walked out of the locker room.

"God I can't fucking stand him!! How can he just sleep around with no care in the world?!" Chan sighed and shrugged. "Don't be mean bin, I'm sure there's more to jisung than that." Changbin rolled his eyes as they walked towards the dance room. "I will never understand how you like everyone."

Chan smiled and watched the dancers finish their dance. "I don't like everyone, you know I don't like people who hurt you guys." Changbin hummed and crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. "Then why the fuck do you like ji-"

"There's my pretty boyfriend!" Chan exclaimed as Felix walked out of the dance room, he smiled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. "Hi Channie! I missed you babe." Chan smiled and held onto Felix's waist, not noticing Minho walk out with a disgusted expression.

"Hey Min how was rehearsal?" Minho shrugged and leaned his head on changbins shoulder. "It was okay, how was practice?" Changbin smiled and ran his fingers through the younger's hair. "It was okay, are you sore?" Minho hummed and looked up with a pout on his face. "Very."

Changbin smiled before picking Minho up by his thighs. "Well I can help with that." Minho rolled his eyes and hid his face in changbin's neck. "Jesus that scared me." Changbin chuckled and waved off the boyfriends, chan looked up and smiled at Minho, who had a shy smile on his face.

Jisung started walking towards his car with two of his friends following, he past by the dance room and furrowed his brows as he saw changbin carry Minho out to his car. "Since when did changbin fuck with her?" One of his friends, Josh, cleared his throat before talking.

"Um.. Minho goes by he and I'm pretty sure they've been friends for a long time actually." Jisung chuckled and snapped a picture of it. "It's minju and she's still a girl, they don't look like fucking friends to me."

The other friend, Clark, gave Josh a look before also stepping in. "Um I don't, I don't-"

Jisung snapped his neck to glare at both boys. "Do you guys want a fucking ride or not? I don't need you up my ass." They both nodded immediately and hurried to catch up as jisung quickened his pace to his car.

"Clark tell the others that we're having a party at your place, I'll bring the drinks." Clark made a small noise out of discomfort. "But, I thought you were gonna hook up with Ashlyn tonight-"

Jisung groaned as he sped out of the school. "The bitch can wait, I'm in the mood for a party so let's fucking have one." He chuckled before turning the music up to 100 volume and jamming to the beat.

+++
I'm gonna try to make these short chapters because they used to be way too long.

But first chapter 🥳🥳