20

Minho woke up with puffy eyes and a headache, he groaned and moved to see Felix sleeping right in front of him. "Oh hey Min." He turned and saw Chan by the door. "Lix wanted to make sure you were sleeping last night so he came in, and apparently he also fell asleep."

Minho stifled out a smile and patted Felix's head, hearing him mumble something in his sleep. "How are you feeling? I couldn't understand a thing you were saying last night because you were crying so hard.." Chan approached the bed and sat by the edge. "You can talk to me about anything you know that, I saw something on social media last night-"

"Yeah Chan, i was crying because of that." Minho snapped, saying it harsher than he should. Chan nodded and rubbed Felix's legs gently. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice." The older smiled softly and cupped one side of Minho's face. "It's okay honey, take a deep breath and tell me what happened."

Minho nodded and took a deep breath. "Me and jisung.. we're not dating. We talked things out and confessed we both still like each other, and we kissed a couple times. But it obviously meant nothing to jisung because when that picture got posted, jisung kicked me out of his house and said he couldn't deal with this shit anymore." Minho sniffled and wiped his tears as he finished talking.

Felix woke up due to the noise and sat up, wrapping his arms around Minho's waist. "Don't cry sweetie." Chan smiled before turning to Minho with a sad expression. "I'm so sorry Min, you don't deserve to go through that. I know that jisung still likes you and cares about you, I really think you guys need to talk." Felix nodded at Chan's words and nuzzled his face in Minho's neck.

Minho shook his head and sniffled. "No! Im not talking to h-him again!" The door busted open with an angry looking changbin. "What the fuck did jisung do?!" Minho whined and reached his arms up to changbin. "B-binnie!!" Changbin quickly lifted Minho and shushed his cries, rocking him back and forth in his arms.

Felix pouted when he didn't feel Minho's warmth, crawling over to sit in Chan's lap as the older told changbin what happened. Changbin clenched his jaw and traced his finger down Minho's spine. "Fucking asshole, can't come to terms that he's gay. Of course he has to take it out on the baby."

Hyunjin sighed and ran his hands through jisung's hair. "You need to sleep sung." Jisung sniffled and shook his head, tightening his grip around Hyunjin's waist. "M' so f-fucking stupid!" Jeongin walked into the room with three drinks, his eyes softening at the sight.

"You're not stupid ji, you're just scared.. you can call Minho in a couple hours once you get to sleep." Jisung cried harder into Hyunjin's chest and felt jeongin's hands massage his back behind him. "H-he won't want to s-see me! I hurt him! Time and time again I just hurt him!!"

Jisung sobbed and clutched Hyunjin's shirt tightly, dozing off a few minutes later. Jeongin lifted himself up and glared at hyunjin. "He's holding you really tight." Hyunjin blushed and flipped jeongin off. "Shut up Innie, I've never seen him this sad." Jeongin hummed and laid back down, massaging jisung's back softly.

"Me neither, we can talk to him later since he's very vulnerable right now. Also I won the bet so I'm fucking you tonight." Hyunjin smiled shyly and bit his bottom lip. "Innie! I said that bet meant nothing, I knew something was going to happen between them!"

Jeongin smirked and moved his hand to trace Hyunjin's stomach. "We pinky swore, and you said that you thought jisung was straight."

Jisung woke up a couple hours later, he sat up in Hyunjin's bed and rubbed his puffy eyes. "Ji?" Jisung looked up at jeongin and hummed. "Hyunjin made us some dinner, come eat." Jisung nodded and stood up, slowly walking to the kitchen.

"S-Sungie?"

+++
😱