14

"I can't believe that jisung forced me to be here." Hyunjin groaned and laid his head on jeongin's shoulder, he chuckled and placed his hand on top of the older's. "You'll get into the game don't worry." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and made eye contact with Minho, who was a few seats away, smiling softly.

Minho smiled back and turned to seungmin. "Is there something going on with you and bin?" Seungmin widened his eyes and shook his head immediately. "No! Where did you get that from?" Minho smiled sheepishly and watched changbin make another basket, cheering quietly to not draw attention.

"Well you guys have been kinda avoiding each other.. and- actually never mind maybe I'm thinking too much." Seungmin hummed and cheered on the players, making Minho want to cover his sensitive ears. "Yeah. You are." Seungmin stated, deciding to not talk to Minho the whole rest of the game.

Jisung smiled widely as he made the last point, winning the game. His friends crowded him and yelled in victory, he cheered with them and looked out in the crowd, noticing Minho in the bleachers.

Jisung watched as Minho got down and gave changbin a hug, a burning feeling washed over him again. 'Stop.' He repeated in his head, trying to focus on his win with his friends.

Minho covered his ears and hid his face in changbin's chest. "Too loud?" Changbin asked as he patted Minho's hair lightly, Minho nodded softly and gasped as the older lifted him by his thighs. "Lets go in the car." Minho smiled and nodded, hiding his face back in the older.

Jisung turned back and became furious as he saw Changbin holding Minho, he clenched his fist and tightened his jaw. Changbin walked over to jisung and smiled. "Nice game ji! See you later." Jisung faked a smile and nodded his head, seeing seungmin come up behind them.

"The fuck are you going?" Changbin turned around and raised his brows, surprised to see seungmin talk to him. "We're going to the car, it's too loud for Minho." Seungmin laughed and rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Okay yeah just leave, you two go do your thing like you always do."

Changbin opened his mouth to speak, getting shut down by Seungmin's hand. "Leave me alone like you always do. I don't even know why I'm friends with you guys anymore." Minho peeked his head out, tears forming in his eyes. "S-seungmin.."

Changbin sighed and held onto Minho tighter. "Let's just go, we'll talk about it tomorrow." He said before walking out of the gym with Minho, seungmin and jisung watched them leave with a glare.

The boys made eye contact with each other and squinted their eyes. "The fuck do you want?!" They both said at the same time, stopping and looking at each other with wide eyes. Jisung stiffed out a laugh, making seungmin smile slightly.

"You seemed a little mad to be honest." Seungmin hummed and raised his brows. "You did too." Jisung hummed as well and crossed his arms across his chest, Seungmin smirked. "I think we should talk." Jisung smirked as well and nodded. "I think so too."

+++
What do you think they're talking about 😱