11

"Hey bin!" Changbin put his pen down and smiled at seungmin who just walked into his room. "Hey seungs!" Seungmin sighed and sat on the older's lap. "What are you doing?" Changbin froze in his seat and felt his face turn red.

"There's other seats here.." seungmin giggled and scooted higher on his lap, now sitting directly on changbin's dick. "This seat is the most comfortable!" Changbin tried to calm his heartbeat down, seeing seungmin peer over to see his sheet of paper.

"What are you writing?" Changbin sighed and placed a hand on seungmin's back. "Lyrics, we have to do a project where we write lyrics based on a dancer." Seungmin hummed and looked at some of the lyrics written down. "I'm guessing you and Minho are partners."

Changbin frowned and shook his head even though seungmin couldn't see. "I actually got hyunjin, jisung got paired up with Minho." Seungmin gasped and turned his head around to look at the older with a surprised expression. "Really!?"

Changbin smiled and nodded, feeling like they were very close. Seungmin noticed the older's shy expression, eyeing changbin's lips before looking back up at his eyes. "Min told me that you guys made out at a party."

Changbin dry gulped and looked at Seungmin's lips as well. "Uh- yeah.. yeah we did. Min just wanted to make jisung jealous it was really no big deal." Seungmin hummed and looked back at changbin's lips. "It seems like it was a big deal, other people are thinking that you guys are together."

The older placed his hands on seungmin's thighs to move him to end up straddling Changbin. "We're not together seungs, it's obvious that Minho still likes jisung." Seungmin nodded slowly and wrapped his hands around changbin's neck.

"Okay, I believe you." Changbin dragged his hands up to hold onto seungmin's small waist (why does everyone sleep on his waist?!). "Seems like you'd be upset if we were together though." Seungmin lifted his hips, dropping right back down on changbin's dick.

The older gasped and groaned softly, feeling himself get hard. "Well then you'd be off limits." Changbin smirked slightly and tapped his fingers against seungmin's waist. "If you want to kiss me then just do it." The younger smirked as well and leaned up to press his lips against changbin's.

Changbin hummed in the kiss, his hands moving to hold seungmin's waist underneath his shirt. "I'd rather fuck to be honest." Seungmin dragged his lips down to suck on the older's neck, changbin took a shaky breath and picked seungmin up. "Are you sure?"

Seungmin nodded. "Duh, I wouldn't have said that if I wasn't sure." Changbin scoffed before throwing seungmin on the bed, making him gasp in surprise. "You started it seungs."

"Hey friends!" Jisung rolled his eyes as yet another drag queen came up to them, Minho smiled widely and hugged the drag queen. "Aww! You're so cute honey!" Minho pulled away and giggled. "I like your eyeshadow! I've tried lots of different eyeshadows but none of them look good on me." Minho pouted, jisung raised his brows and heard hyunjin and jeongin coo behind him.

"Your eye makeup looks good baby! You could watch my videos on YouTube if you want, there's lots of makeup tutorials!" Minho nodded eagerly and looked up the drag queen on YouTube, meanwhile jisung was still watching Minho intently.

"I'm guessing you are his boyfriend?" Jisung looked up in shock, hearing hyunjin and jeongin snicker. "Um- no! God no.. I'm straight. They just dragged me here." The drag queen looked at the boys and back at jisung, squinting their eyes. "Okay then.. welcome to gay pride straighty."

Jisung rolled his eyes as the drag queen walked away, Minho looked up at his phone and shows jisung the channel. "She has so many videos! I can't wait to try some stuff out." Jisung scoffed and they continued walking. "Why do you put makeup on if you want to be a boy, and that guy is a boy so why are you calling it a girl."

Hyunjin turned around and glared at jisung. "Minho can do whatever the fuck he wants and when drag queens are in their hair and makeup then they go by she/her.. you have a lot to learn ji." Jisung shook his head with a sigh, still walking around.

"Jisung!! What are you doing here!?"

+++