16

"Why did you invite me over?" Seungmin grumbled as he walked into changbin's house, the older rolled his eyes and started walking to his room, hearing seungmin follow behind. "Because we need to talk."

Seungmin scoffed as he saw the room empty, thinking he would've seen Minho. "Where's your boyfriend?" Changbin laughed and closed the door, sitting on the bed with a huff. "You're funny seung, he's out on a date with jisung."

Seungmin's eyes lit up for a second. "What? Really?" Changbin laid down on the bed and smiled. "It's not an actual date but Min was pretty excited jisung asked him." Seungmin smirked and hummed, his talk with jisung really did something. "Bin."

Changbin turned his head to look at seungmin, humming softly. Seungmin bit his lip and slid into the older's lap. "I don't really know how this stuff works-" changbin sat up and held onto Seungmin's thighs to keep him stable. "What stuff?"

Seungmin took a deep breath and looked down, playing with his fingers nervously. "Relationship stuff.. I know I've been distant since we hooked up, I just got really scared." Changbin frowned and pulled seungmin closer, rubbing his thighs for comfort. "Why we're you scared seungs? Did I do something wrong?"

The younger shook his head instantly. "No no, it's not you. I just felt weird, like something I've never felt before when I had sex." Changbin smirked. "Probably because you've never bottomed before." Seungmin's face beat red and he glared at changbin.

"Sorry, continue." Seungmin smiled shyly and looked down. "I.. I like you changbin, if you don't feel the same it's fine! We can still be friends of course I don't want to do anything to mess up our friendship-" changbin cut the younger off by pressing his lips against seungmin's.

Seungmin sighed into the kiss and rested his hands in the older's hair, pulling at the ends as changbin squeezed Seungmin's thighs. Seungmin pulled away and bit his lip. "So.. does that mean that you like me back?" Changbin chuckled and flipped seungmin over, now hovering over him.

"Thought it was pretty obvious but yeah." Seungmin smiled and pulled the older down by shirt, kissing him harshly. Changbin held tightly onto seungmin's waist, hands going underneath his shirt. "Wanna fuck?" Seungmin asked as they pulled away, changbin smiled and laid down, yawning.

"Yeah but I'm tired, you're gonna have to ride me." Seungmin hummed and took his clothes off, the older doing the same. "You have to be patient with me, I've never ridden someone before." Changbin smiled and sat up, putting a piece of hair behind Seungmin's ear. "I'm always patient with you baby, take your time."

"I'm actually surprised you wanted to be seen with me in public. Especially at a place near school." Minho faked a gasp, looking around to see if there was any hidden cameras. "Oh calm down Min." Jisung smiled and shook his head, thanking the person that gave them their food and drinks.

"So where's your laptop and notebook? Weren't we supposed to meet to work on lyrics." Jisung pressed his lips together, patting his pockets and looking under the table. "It seems I have forgotten them, luckily I brought my phone!"

Minho squinted his eyes and frowned. "Why do you need your phone?" Jisung pulled up the notes app and showed it to Minho. "I can still write lyrics!" Minho snickered and shook his head, drinking some of his coffee.

Jisung smiled and ate some of his cheesecake, forgetting someone that he was trying to impress was right in front of him. "You still eat like a squirrel." Jisung looked up and saw Minho giggling at his puffy cheeks, he blushed and looked down, swallowing his food.

"Didn't know I had to change my eating habits." He pouted and picked at his food, Minho smiled and reached to touch jisung's hand softly. "It's cute ji, you shouldn't change it." Jisung looked up at Minho, both boys sharing a shy smile at each other.

"Yo sung! Hey man!!" Jisung flinched at the tone and moved his hand immediately, Minho moved his hand as well, a frown appearing on his face. "Hey guys!" Jisung stood up and dabbed up 3 of his basketball friends, Minho crossed his arms and turned away from the friends.

"Didn't expect you to be out with.. you know." Jisung noticed the boy's tease in their voice, feeling a burning sensation course through his body. Jisung's not gonna let them talk to Minho like that.

"I didn't either but Minho's actually a very fun person to hang out with, so if you don't mind I would like to go back to hanging out with him." Minho froze in his seat, looking at jisung with wide eyes. The friends also had wide eyes, clearing their throats before nodding and walking out of the cafe in a hurry.

"Jisung." Jisung smiled and sat down in front of Minho, his smile turned to a frown as he saw Minho tear up. "Min what's wrong?" Minho looked down and wiped his tears, sniffling. "I-I.." jisung stood up and went by Minho. "Hey hey. It's okay Min just breath."

Jisung held Minho's hands and crouched down so they could make eye contact, jisung took a few deep breaths with the younger, smiling once he calmed down. "Did those guys make you upset?" Minho sniffled and shook his head. "I-I just didn't think you were ever going to say my name.. and my pronouns."

Minho felt more tears fall down his face, smiling as jisung quickly cupped his face and wiped them. "I-it was so hard jisung.. I was miserable e-every single day! I just wanted to be a boy- and it hurt so bad jisung. W-when I told you, your face j-jisung! You were so upset a-and made me wait to get top surgery.. you were s-so mean!" Minho sobbed loudly, getting looks from other people around them.

Jisung hurried and stood Minho up, wrapping his arm around his waist and starting to walk them out of the cafe. "Im so sorry Minho, can we please talk about this at your place?"

+++
:))