22

"Minho! Jisung! I told you to not lock this door!!" Mrs. Lee yelled as she banged on the door, jisung got off of Minho and fixed his hair, opening the door and smiling at Minho's mom. "Forgot! Sorry Mrs. Lee." She rolled her eyes and walked away. Jisung smiled at Minho and closed the door without locking it.

Minho smiled and sat up, fixing his hair as well. "My mom isn't going to let you do anything when she's home." Jisung sat next to Minho and laid his head on the younger's shoulder, resting his hand on Minho's thigh. "Is she gonna leave soon?" Minho's face flushed when he heard his mom leave the house. "Yeah.."

Jisung smirked at pushed Minho to lay on his back, hovering over him. "J-ji." Jisung kissed his neck, sucking at the skin and using his teeth to make marks. Minho moaned and pulled at Jisung's hair, the older lifting Minho's legs and throwing them over his shoulders.

Minho's eyes widened as he felt jisung's hard on against his stomach. "N-no ji." Jisung pulled away and looked at Minho's scared expression. "What baby? Are you not ready?" Minho nodded and let out a breath as jisung put his legs down and sat next to him. "I'm sorry, I got too ahead of myself."

Minho smiled and sat up as well. "It's okay sung, I just don't want sex yet. I know we've already done it.. just-" jisung lifted Minho's chin and kissed his lips softly, pulling away and holding his hand tightly. "I know baby. I'm ready when you are."

Minho smiled and eyed jisung's shorts that were hiked up slightly, revealing the honey skin. "Can I ride your thigh? I'm really horny Sungie." Jisung smirked and rested against the headboard. "Can't ever say no to you, shorts on or off?" Minho crawled over, taking off his shorts and pointed to jisung's. "Off please."

Jisung slid them off and stared at the lace panties Minho wore. "You're so beautiful." Minho blushed and settled himself on jisung's thigh, huffing as he felt very little pleasure. "Will it feel better without these on? If you don't want to take it off then that's okay baby." Jisung lifted a finger to trace the top of Minho's underwear.

Minho hummed and got off jisung. "Close your eyes please." Jisung nodded and closed his eyes, covering them with a hand to make Minho even more comfortable. The other sighed and took the underwear off, sitting back down on jisung's thigh.

Minho let out a shaky moan as he felt so much better than before, slowly moving his hips against the skin. "Oh.. my god ji-" Jisung smirked as he made Minho feel this way, moving one hand to hold his hip and guide him while still covering his eyes with the other hand. 

"You're so wet baby, just how I remembered my little princess." Minho moaned and moved his hips faster and more frantic, the pleasure coursing through his body. "Ji- ji  I can't-" Minho weakly moaned as he dropped his head on jisung's shoulder.

Jisung moved his head slightly as he kissed his neck gingerly. "I got you baby, cum whenever you want honey." Minho moaned breathlessly and felt his high coming, squealing softly as he squirted his cum on jisung's  thigh. 

Minho took a few deep breaths to bring his high down, still feeling a little out of it due to the immense pleasure. Jisung took his hand off and rubbed the younger's back. "That feel good baby?" Minho nodded at whatever jisung was saying and hid his face in Jisung's neck. The other wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and lifted him up. 

"Do you want to clean yourself? Or do you want me to clean you?" Minho shook his head and held his one finger up, still overwhelmed to speak, he chose the first option. Jisung nodded and placed minho back on the bed, running over to grab a few tissues and returning. Jisung kind of knew that Minho would pick the first option, the last few times they had sex before Minho transitioned he would always want to clean himself up. Jisung frowned at that memory and told the younger he would be back.