06

Minho let out a soft moan as he felt his fingers deep in his clit, the fan in the bathroom being loud enough to cover the noises coming from Minho.

"Min! Stop shitting and hang out with me!" Changbin yelled as he stormed into minho's room and laid on his bed. Minho shut his eyes tight and tried to forget about changbin, trying to reach his high.

"Minnnnn!!" Changbin yelled once again, Minho groaned loudly and took his fingers out, washing his hands and busting the door open. "I was in the middle of something!!" Changbin looked up from his phone and smiled innocently. "Oh sorry! We're you about to cum?"

Minho flattened out his skirt and rolled his eyes, sitting on his bed next to changbin. "I fucking hate you." Changbin smiled and pulled Minho in close by his waist, the younger throwing his leg on top of changbin. "No you don't."

Minho sighed and nodded, the older moved one hand to rest on Minho's thigh. "What's wrong? I know somethings up." Minho wrapped his hands on changbin's shoulders and stuffed his face in the older's chest. "Jisung told Chan's boyfriend about me before I transitioned, and like about how he didn't want me to get surgery until I was 15."

Changbin hummed and rubbed his hand up and down on the younger's thigh to comfort him. "I'm sorry Min. you know Felix is nice and I'm sure he won't tell anyone, but that was still wrong for jisung to say all that stuff to him."

Minho nodded and balled his fists in changbin's shirt. "I know but I'm still so mad he told Felix, that makes me wonder who else he told." Changbin frowned. "I want to kill him sometimes." Minho chuckled. "Tell me about it."

"Min and changbin! Do you guys want some food?" Minho's mom came in and frowned. "Is everything okay?" Minho sighed and looked up and his mom. "We we're just talking about how jisung is a dick."

Minho's mom gasped and shut the door, hurrying to sit on the bed. "Tell me what happened this time."

Minho sat up and rolled his eyes. "Momma you have no idea."

"Jisung get your ass down here!!" Jisung's mom shouted as she hung up the phone, watching as jisung walked down the stairs with an unreadable expression. "What mom?"

"Don't 'what mom' me! Why the fuck did I get a call from Minho's mom saying that you were talking about him before he transitioned?!" Jisung groaned and rolled his eyes. "Mom it's seriously not a big deal, why are you guys even friends still?"

Jisung's mom stood up and threw a jacket at her son. "We're friends because you guys dated! Now you need to go over there and apologize or i will pull you out of basketball." Jisung groaned and put it on. "Mom! Your are such an ass!!" He yelled before storming out of the house.

Jisung's mom smirked and called Minho's mom. "He's coming over girl!! It's going to work I promise you!"

+++
I'm back from vacation!

I rode this roller coaster and it was insane I almost passed out.