10

"J-jisung! We can explain." Jeongin said as he pulled away from hyunjin, the older took a shaky breath as tears already welled up in his eyes. "Explain why the fuck you guys were making out?! How can you explain that?"

Minho peeked his head out of changbin's neck and smiled. "So that's who your partner is, I had no idea you were gay hyunjin." Changbin snorted softly and dropped Minho's head back into his chest. "I don't think jisung knows either."

Jisung closed the door behind them and walked towards the two, grabbing hyunjin and holding him by the collar of his shirt. "You're my fucking best friend! How could you not tell me any of this?!" Hyunjin shook in his hold as tears fell down his face. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry ji-jisung."

Jeongin pulled jisung off him and shoved him into a chair next to changbin and Minho. "Stop it jisung, let us explain." Hyunjin bit his hand to try to stop himself from crying harder, the Minho stood up and went by hyunjin. "Breath hyunjin." Minho held Hyunjin's hands and took some deep breaths with him.

"We've been secretly dating for a while now, we would've told you but we knew this is how you would reacted. We are your friends jisung! Stop acting like you hate us and we are the worst people in the world. Do you like what your seeing right now ji?" Jeongin pointed at hyunjin, who was still hyperventilating.

Jisung sighed and shook his head. "Felix is dating Chan, Yeji is dating ryunjin, there are some of your friends that are gay. So why would it be different if we were gay?" Jisung rolled his eyes and waved his hands around. "Because you guys are normal! Or were normal."

Minho frowned and turned to jisung. "The fuck does that mean? They are normal." Jisung chuckled and leaned back in his chair. "You can't even talk, you're the least from normal.. trying to change your own identity." Changbin stood up and grabbed jisung, standing him up as well.

"You need to open your mind Dude. We are in 2023, this isn't the olden days where people were against gay rights. You need to like go to a gay parade or something." Minho giggled and went by the two, pulling changbin away from the other. "That's a good idea bin! We should take him to one."

Jisung faked a laugh and sat back down. "I would rather kill myself then go to a fucking gay pride parade, I'm practically in one right now." Hyunjin went by jeongin and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, the other holding his waist. "You should really go, I think it would help you understand things."

Minho smiled before chiming in. "And it could help with our project that we're doing." Jisung slapped his hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing. "I'm not writing a song about gay people, seriously minju." Minho huffed before turning away from jisung. "Fucking bitch." He mumbled under his breath, changbin chuckled.

Hyunjin pulled away and wiped his eyes. "I'm so-sorry jisung." Jisung sighed and stood up, pulling hyunjin in a hug. "You're making yourself sick jin." Hyunjin hugged back as he was still hyperventilating. "I forgive you guys but I need some time."

Minho smiled. "I'm the meantime we can all go to gay pride!"

"Are you happy to be here jisung?!" Minho giggled as he jumped out of the car, fixing his makeup in the car reflection. Jisung slumped out of the car. "I really thought this was going to be a joke."

Hyunjin and jeongin got out as well, holding hands. "It's a shame that changbin couldn't come, but this will be good for you jisung." Jisung groaned as they all walked towards the entrance of the parade. "You guys better not take any pictures this is so embarrassing."

+++