Chapter Two

Aria- Febuary 18th, 2023.

Stepping out of the black vehicle, my ivory white heels click against the concrete until I'm standing outside.

My eyes glance around as I finally spot the seven men swarmed with fangirls and boys in all sorts of directions. I take a moment to admire my fathers' hard work, in which he made reality.

Tugging my white suit jacket forward and push my sunglasses down onto the bridge of my nose. The moment we were waiting for – the meeting where a new album would finally emerge from.

I begin to make my way towards the seven men as my heels click with every step. This is the moment where I'm one step closer into taking the position from my father – what I had to work towards for the rest of my life.

"Aria!" Taehyung exclaims from amongst the loud crowd. However, I hear it clear as day as a smile beams onto my face. "Over here. Quick!" he shouts and waves his hand to gesture me to come towards him.

The security guards push all the fans away from the men and myself. I finally merge with them until we're walking into the lobby of the grand building.

I stop and glance to each member. We could never say our proper hellos within the crowd so I take a moment. "I'm glad you're all here today. We may not be that close but since I'll be taking my father's position soon, I want us to be," I say loud enough for them to hear.

J-Hope smiles. "And why wouldn't we want to be friends with you?" He questions as he slings his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, get your hands off her. That's my bestfriend!" Taehyung exclaims as he pushes his friends arm off me and tugs my body towards him. "I was here first," he says sarcastically.

A laugh escapes my lips as I glance at him. I pat his chest softly as I pull myself away from his grasp. "Yes, you were. But remember, I still need my personal space, Tae," I say with a smile.

He rolls his eyes. "Tell J-Hope that," he says, which earns a small gasp from his friend. I smile at the both men. They may not be that bad, but from the beginning, I planned to not be that close to them, considering my position.

"Boys, enough of that," Namjoon says with a small chuckle. The leader of the group. "Don't get too friendly with the boss – we're still her employees," he says.

"And? I was her friend before an employee. Us, peeps, got to stick together in this world, considering –" Taehyung coughs as he side eyes me.

"You're ruining the mood, Taehyung," Yoongi speaks. My eyes fall onto him. "I rather talk about music than that shit," he continues on as he folds his arms. "No offence, Aria," he says with a shrug.

I understood him quite well.

"And I rather get producing than talking with her. Are we done here?" A sudden voice interrupts our conversation. My eyes land on Jungkook in his white tee that reveals his sleeve of tattoos and his black hair is pulled back into his beanie.

My eyebrow raises. "Are you that desperate, Mr Jeon?" I speak firmly. "I rather get to know you before I do my work with you all," I continue on.

"And I rather be desperate and start my work than speak with you. We spend most of our lives with you all, why do I need to spend even more time getting to know someone like you?" He snaps.