Chapter Three

Aria - who knew that girl had it in her to put him in his place?

"Our plan? Our plan is to destroy their headquarters, am I understood?" I say.

"Are you serious? Are we still going to risk ourselves, considering we're much more into the spotlight than before," Namjoon says as he voices his opinion.

He pushes his black glasses onto the bridge of his nose and leans back against the chair. He stares me down as he tries to find the logic within this situation.

I glance around each member in this meeting - a medium sized room with a round table and eight chairs for each of us. A typical meeting where no one can join us unless I give authorisation.

"I say let's blow it up," Yoongi speaks as he casually shrugs innocently. "Orders are orders, Namjoon. We signed up for this the second we entered Cold Blood. Might as well take advantage of it, no matter how famous we get," he says.

Namjoon sighs.

"Let's blow ourselves while we're at it," I hear Jungkook mumble under his breath.

I roll my eyes. "Don't make me blow you up, Jungkook. I'll end you if you continue with this attitude," I bite back.

He clenches his jaw. "Bite me. Do me the honours and end me. I rather die than continue to work for this stupid gang," he snaps back at me.

"Here we go," Taehyung mumbles.

"Jungkook, not now. I swear to God, we'll get nothing done if you continue like this," Jin sighs with disappointment.

"I-" Jungkook tries but he's cut off.

"You keep forgetting that we're family," Taehyung voices. "We're in this together and we got stuck in this mess, so stop only thinking of yourself, okay?" He says.

Jungkook voices. "You all look quite fine to me. You all are my brothers and I'm trying to get us out. Don't you want out?" He questions.

Taehyung scoffs. "No shit we want out but whining isn't the way to go. There's another way to getting out and complaining isn't one of them. You got to think smart," he snaps harshly.

Jungkook rolls his eyes. I've never seen Taehyung this firm and it's quite attractive? I raise my eyebrows and glance between the two men.

"Well, I'm doing more than you ever will," he snarls as he stands from the chair and eyes Taehyung warily.

I stand from my seat. "Jungkook. Take a seat right now," I snap. He looks at me as his eyes narrow and jaw clenches.

"What if I don't want to?" He bites.

"Then I'll make you," I bite back, which earns a low chuckle.

"I'll like to see you try, Princess. Considering your size, you couldn't even move me an inch," he says, with a small smirk etched onto his lips.

Bro wants to play that game?

I push the chair back and make my way towards him, heels clicking against the wooden floors and hips swaying. I stop in front of him and gaze up into his eyes. "Do you really want to play that game?" I question lowly.

"What's a little fun to this life?" He says with a small smirk etched onto his lips.

A smile tugs onto my lips. I grab his two nipples through his shirt and harshly twist them. A gasp and yelp falls from his lips and his knees buckle onto the chair. "Oh God, please!" He gasps.

I place my right knee onto the side of his leg and hand onto the back of his seat, leaning forward until I'm inches away from his face. "You ever cross me, and I won't hesitate to make your life a living hell," I harshly whisper.