Chapter Four

Yoongi armed with a pistol straps it to his waist as his eyes look over to the rest of the members. "Are we ready? Got everything down?" He asks.

Each member had their own guns strapped to their waists, armed with protective gear underneath their clothes. Each wore a black mask, covering their faces and combat black boots that will protect them.

Duncan, another man hired by my father as the IT technician is also strapped into his own gear as his position is to work the security cameras behind the scenes.

"Everyone speak into their mics," Duncan commands as he types onto his laptop that's linked with each members microphones. My eyes land onto the screen where it revealed the whereabouts of each member as they wore a camera in their sunglasses.

"Taehyung is a dumbass," Jungkook speaks into the mic, earning a glare.

"Excuse me? Watch your mouth, you dumbwit," Taehyung bites back.

"Are we still doing this?" Namjoon asks.

"I swear y'all going to get us killed if you keep bickering like kids," Jin snaps.

"I'm hungry. Can we finish this already?" J-Hope announces with a low groan.

"You're always hungry," Yoongi speaks.

"Duncan, are we clear?" I interject as my eyes land onto the man who types away onto his laptop and prepares for the mission that is set forth tonight.

"Yep, I can hear you all. I'll be giving your orders on where to head to and I'll shut off the cameras beforehand. Luckily, Yoongi already grabbed the password from that security guard, so I can easily access their cameras. Don't do anything stupid and just follow my orders, okay?" Duncan says firmly as he focuses on his laptop, without glancing towards us.

"Okay, and I'll be driving the getaway car. You all better work as a team and come back together because I'm leaving no one behind – am I clear?" I speak.

Everyone nods except Jungkook. "You're going to get us killed, aren't you?" He questions.

"Except Jungkook, you can leave him behind," I say with a sarcastic smile.

He rolls his eyes. "You're funny to think I won't be the first one to come back. I'll get the job done too easily," he says as he folds his arms against his chest.

"Taehyung, please do me the honours and leave him behind. I'll gladly take responsibility on your behalf," I sweetly say with a smile and place a hand onto Taehyung's shoulder.

He laughs. "Anything for you, babe. I'll gladly do the honours," he smiles.

"Good," I say as I strap my own mask onto my face and click my tongue. "Let's get down to business, okay?" I say.

◇♡☆☆♡◇

"Why am I nervous?" J-Hope breaks the silence in the large black van. "I know we've done this before but I still have nerves. What if I get blown up?"

"You won't, Hobi," I try to comfort him. "I'll be there for you – we all are here for you and we leave no one behind. You all have to wire the bombs into their air vents and get out of there. Duncan and I are going to press the button so you better all get out, okay?"

With the vehicle coming to a halt two streets down from my uncle's ten story building, I hear everyone nervously fidget in their seats. Jungkook may act all cocky and confident, but I see him fidget more than the rest of the group.