Chapter Six

It's the moment where the show would begin and all the screaming would finally begin. I mean, I'm used to it since I've grown up in this environment but it'll always seem strange to me.

On the other hand, I never understood how my members managed to get used to this type of life. The blinding lights, the screaming fans and this whole kind of environment crashing down on us.

I suck in a deep breath as I amble along with the seven men, through the corridors towards the stage where they will perform. It's my duty to always accompany them because we're a team (as suggested by my father).

"So, you want to come on stage this time?" Hobi says with his gleaming as he begins to walk beside me.

I look over to him and throw a smile. "Hm, I don't think so this time. Last time, I got enough fangirls coming up to me and wondering my relationship with you all - like didn't we mention it already?" I sarcastically add.

He throws his head back with a laugh and ruffles my hair. "That's our fandom for you. It's okay. You'll go barricade with your pink sparkly bucket hat - like seriously, what made you think you won't stand out with that?" He throws a side eye as he furrows his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. "That's the only hat I have, dummy. Unless you have a better suggestion?" I ask curiously.

I swear to God I see his face light up as he clicks his fingers. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do," he says. With that, I watch as he dashes off for a minute before he's rushing back with a large smile.

My eyes fall onto the black bucket hat in his hands. "And who's that for?" I ask.

"Jungkook," he says.

My eyes widen as I quickly push it back into his hands. "Yeah, no thanks. I don't need that man snapping at me today. It's our first day without fighting in a while," I state as I shake my head.

"Unless you want to be recognised with that pink sparkly bucket hat, I recommend you wear that, Aria," he speaks as he stuffs the hat into my hands once again and smiles widely.

"But!"

However, I'm cut off by one man who I didn't particularly want to see now. I watch Jungkook walk towards us as his eyes land onto his black bucket hat.

"Is that my hat?" He asks.

"No-" I start.

"Yes," Hobi beams. "And Aria will be wearing it for tonight. She can't be recognised and somehow, her stupid ass decided to wear a pink sparkly bucket hat as if that won't give it away?"

I roll my eyes. "I don't want to wear it-"

"Wear it," Jungkook speaks. The one brief statement that made stop in my tracks as he eyes me warily. "Just for tonight. I don't want you to get caught because my stubborn ass won't give up one hat - so wear it, okay?" He speaks.

"You want me to wear it?" I repeat as I blink at him. Am I hearing things right?

"Are you deaf? I said, just wear it for tonight and give it back," he snaps. "And stop gaping at me like a fish. Are you a fish?" He continues to bite at me.

I blink as I shake my head. "Yes - I mean, no! Thank you?" I stutter briefly.

"Now, stop talking to me. You've exceeded your words that you can speak to me and I won't hear anymore," he grumbles as he turns on his heel and begins to walk away to the rest of the group.

I turn to Hobi. "I'm not delusional right now, right? Like Jungkook gave up his special hat, or am I just hearing things?" I ask as my eyebrows furrow.

He nods as he glances to the rest. "I guess ... character development? I guess this is the start to a story where the enemies start to fall in love?" He asks.