Chapter 3

Adam's POV

"I would love that!" Grace said while still laughing. The only reason I called it a "friendly date" is I didn't want to make it seem like I was rushing or anything. We don't really even know each other.

"OHHHHH ADAM!" I hear Nick say standing infront of us.

"AWWWWW GRACE!" Emily also says.

We go to take off our clothes that are over our swim suits. I look over to see Grace and Emily already about to jump into the pool.

Grace's POV

"Are you ready?" I ask Emily turning to her about to jump into the pool.

She nods her head saying "Yes!"

After jumping in our heads quickly go above the water. We both look over to Adam and Nick. They both take of their shirts, but my eyes only focusing on Adam.

Emily's POV

After Grace and I jump into the pool are heads pop out of the water quickly. We both face Adam and Nick, but I'm only focused on Nick. They both take off their shirts, not minding the scar above Nicks stomach. They both jump into the pool and walk over to us. We seat on the wall of the pool talking about ourselves a little bit, but still swimming. After about an hour we hear the sliding glass door open, then close. It was Jenna and Nolan. I see Nolan pretty much everyday, so this was nothing new. Our families are really good friends. Whenever my parents are out of town, he stays at our house just so he can get away from his parents yelling at each other and his annoying siblings. Nolan and I are pretty much siblings. Anyways, they get into the pool and just start swimming around and talking. We get out and dry off. Grace and I decide it's time to leave. When we're about to leave I give Jenna and Nolan a hug and start walking to the front door with Grace and the twins. I give Adam a hug while Grace gives Nick a hug, then switch. I hug Nick and before I release, I kiss his cheek.

"IDIOT!" I thought to myself.

Nick's POV

I give Emily a hug and before we releases, shes kisses my cheek. It was crazy. We turn to Adam and Grace and their still hugging. As they walk to Emily's car,

"See you tomorrow night!" Adam and I say in unison.

PASS TIME

(N - Nick , E - Emily)

N - Hey! I had a really fun time today. Thank you so much for coming over.

"I'm so happy I have Emily in my life. She just seems like such an amazing person and I can't wait to get to know her even better tomorrow night!" I say to Adam sitting across from me on the couch.

"She does seem amazing, but I honestly can't stop thinking about Grace!" He replies back.

My phone vibrates.

E - Hey! So did I and thank you for inviting us. Adam and Grace are so cute, they both just make me so happy! I can't wait til tomorrow night! Other then a movie night, what do you want to do?

N - I don't know. We'll probably just hang around here, eat some dinner, and watch so many movies. If that's okay?

E - That sounds amazing! Well, I'm very tired. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

N - Okay. Good night and sweet dreams, beautiful!