Chapter 7 (Dirty)

Nick's POV
I still can't believe Emily forgave me after what happened. I would never do anything to hurt her because she means the world to me.
I'm in love with her.
Well, graduation is today. I'm so scared. What if I trip and fall (like always)?

PASS TIME

Adam and I get up to the school and start looking around for Grace and Emily. We get up to the front of the building and start looking around a bit more. Now we're just turning into stalkers, oops.
As we are about to give up, not thinking that their coming, I feel 2 hands go around my waist. I quickly turn around to see Emily with a huge smile on her face looking up at me.
"Well, hi!" She said letting go of the hug and backing up to where Grace, Gabby, and Christina were.
"Wait, I thought you were still mad?" I ask her with a confused face.
"I told you last night that we were cool!" She said getting on her tippy toes to kiss me.
"Alright love birds. I'll be sitting in the audience cheering you on!" Christina said poniting to the chairs in the grass.
We get on stage and hear our names walking across it.

PASS TIME (again)

"Oh em, where did you go last night?" Adam asks Emily as we drive back to the house.
She looks at me, then back at Adam.
"Long story." She said.
He nods.
We pull up to the house to see red and white balloons and strumners hanging up around the front side of the house.
"Wow. Christina really did go all out didn't she?" Gabby jokingly says getting out of the car.
As we all walk in the door Christina yells, "HAPPY GRADUATION!"
"Aw thank you!" Emily, Gabby, and Grace say.
"Yes, thank you!" Adam and I say.
Emily comes back over to me and puts her hand in mine and looks at me with a bright smile. God she looked beautiful!
"Do you want to go back to my room? There are so many people here." I ask Emily.
She nods, agreeing.
I shut the door behind her as she enters, locking it to make sure no one comes in. We plop down on the bed and just look at each other.
"Wow. We're adults now." She said smiling.
"True. Mannn, what do adults do?" I asked kinda laughing.
"Maybe this!" She said making me lay on the bed as she gets on top of me.
"Wait. Babe. What are you doing?" I ask her breaking away from the kiss.
"We're finishing what we started!" She said with a smirk.
She pulls me into a rough kiss. I reach her hips flipping her over, now me being in charge. She breaks away lifting up my shirt, me doing the same. Going back to the kiss that I couldn't live without. She flips over one more time to make her in charge once again. I find her bra strap after feeling around and unhook it. I pull her down on the other half of the bed as she starts to unbutton my jeans. I pull them off not breaking the perfect kiss. As she pulls off her shorts and underwear, I pull off my boxers. As she rubs up and down, I grab her boobs squeezing them to make her moan. She puts mine in the hole while I go in and out. We both moan through are kiss while she puts her arms around my neck. We finally stop and I start kissing down her neck and body. I reach a sensitive spot and start licking as much as I can while she puts her hand on my head makes me go deeper. After a few seconds I stop and go back to kissing her and running my fingers through her hair.
Wow. I just had sex with someone I've loved for almost 5 years.

Emily's POV
That was amazing.
Being my first time, I want it to happen again.
We put on our clothes and look at each other with a smile. We kiss and decide to see Grace and Adam.
"Next time be quiter!" Grace said laughing while Nick and I enter the basement.
"What?" Nick asked making it seem like nothing was going on.
"Don't pull that shit on us! We know you guys were having sex!" Adam said laughing with a smirk.
Nick and I looked at each other and started laughing with Grace and Adam.

A/N - I'm so sorry for not updating lately, but I will be more!
If you guys want to, follow me on twitter @DIEFORSDK
Love you guys! Bye!