Chapter 8

Grace's POV

It's kind of crazy to think that a few months ago I met Adam and now we're crazy in love. Or are we? He always stares at a girl named Gabby whenever we're with her. Gabby is a good friend of Emily and Christina's, but I don't know her too well.

All I know is Adam is mine.

At least I think.

"Adam, can I talk to you?" I ask Adam lifting my head from his shoulder.

"Sure babe!" He says looking at me and not the TV.

"Do you like Gabby?"

"No! Grace, I've never really told this to anyone, but I'm saying it to you because you are my happiness. Someone who has always been there for me. I love you!"

"I love you too" I say kissing him.

Em and Nick walk into the room a little after what just happened.

"We're going over to Christina's want to come?" Em asks.

Adam and I look at each other and nod.

When we arrive at Christina's, Gabby runs up to Adam and hugs him.

"I'm so happy you guys came!" She says to Adam and I.

She walks away and looks back at Adam. I quickly kiss him a few times, so she knows his mine.

A few more people show up to Christina's. She had a huge pool party. Adam and I stay inside and cuddle, talk, kiss, drink. We sneak to a back room, where it's much for quiter. I had a few more drink that I probably shouldn't have. Adam doesn't drink so he didn't really have to worry about anything.

"I think I'm going to get one more drink."

Adam agrees and I walk to go get another drink. I run into someone and spill my drink all over him.

"I'm so sorry!" I say grabbing napkins and trying to wipe off the beer.

"No, don't worry! It's okay!" The voice says.

I look up to see a familiar face, but I couldn't tell who it was.

"I'm Joey Gatto!"

"I'm Grace Bellman!"

We stand there a talk for a little bit.

"Well, I think I better go. Nice to meet you!" I say trying to walk off, but tripping on my own foot and falling into him, accidentally kissing him.

We break away from the kiss, trying to play it off like it was nothing, but out of the corner of my eye I see Adam staring at me.

"Adam. It's not what you. I promise!" I try telling him, running up to him.

We cuts me off, but walking out of the house.

I try running after him, but he just ignored me.

I text him and call him, but he doesn't answer.

Adam's POV

Grace keeps on calling me and texting me, but I'm not answering.

Driving home, I can't help but cry. She means the world to me and I can't believe she would do something like that. I love her more than anyone would ever know!

"Text from Grace" My lock screen on my phone read. I decide to look at it, knowing I'm going to regret it.

"Adam, I'm sorry about what you saw. I tripped over my own foot and I hurt Joey, but not meaning to kiss him. I love you and only you! Nothing can change that, I promise! I know you're not going to read my texts or answer my calls, but please trust me on this. I will always love YOU no matter what!" Her text read.

At this point I was balling. I throw my phone in the passenger seat, knowing I just messed everything up walking out of that house.