Chapter 4

Emily's POV
(N - Nick , E - Emily)
N - Hey! Can you and Grace be here around 7?
E - Of course! Can't wait to see you!
N - Me neither!
E - We're just staying at your house right?
N - Yeah. I have to go, but I'll see you when you get here!

After laying on the couch for an extra 5 minutes just scrolling through twitter, I decide to finally get up. I run upstairs and put on a pair of black leggings, a loose nirvana crop top, and black and white vans. I put on some mascara as well. I go to the kitchen to grab my keys and while I walk to my car I text Grace I'm on my way to her house.

Grace's POV
Emily texted me saying she was here.
I run downstairs to let her inside and immediately take her hand and run upstairs to my room.
"What do you think I should wear?" Pointing to 2 different outfits. One being a pineapple shirt with black leggings and the other being a loose crop top with a tiger and gray sweat pants.
"Pineapple shirt and leggings with..." She started to say while pointing to the outfit and looking around my room.
"OH! These vans!" She also says holding up light blue vans to match the color of the shirt.
"Okay. Thank you so much!" I say to Emily while she pulls out her phone and falls on my bed.

PASS TIME

We get to the Buongiovanni house and ring the doorbell. Adam opens the door.
"Hey! Come on in!" He says opening the screen door to let us in.

Nick's POV
I walk downstairs hearing Grace and Emily at the door. I stand next to Emily looking at how beautiful she is with her dirty blonde colored hair, ocean blue eyes, and pretty cool fashion sense.

Adam's POV
I open the door to see Grace and Emily.
Grace looking beautiful as always with her orangeish blonde hair, sky blue eyes, and pretty awesome pineapple shirt.
"Hey Nick, Grace and I have the basement." I say to Nick while walking down a few stairs with Grace.
"Okay. Have fun and USE PROTECTION!" Nick said while watching us downstairs and I flip him off. Nick finally takes Emily upstairs to his bedroom.
"So what kinda movie do you want to watch? Horror, Romantic, Fantasy?" I ask Grace giving her a few suggestions.
"Horror. Maybe Saw?" She says back.
I turn on Nexflix to Saw.
After a few jump scares I find Grace in my arms and her head on my chest covering her eyes.
"Babe, it's okay. Its over." I say reassuring her.

Grace's POV
I uncover my eyes and look at Adam with his dark brown eyes that glow in the light from the TV. He puts his hand on my cheek and links in.
We kiss.
I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the fireworks going off.

Nick's POV
"Is The Breakfast Club okay?" I ask Emily holding the movie.
"Yeah, I love that movie!" She replies.
I put the movie in and skip through the ads to the actual movie. As I press play I put my arm around Emily while she scoots closer.
At the end of the movie John and Claire kiss before she leaves. I look to Emily after the sence and put my finger under her chin, lifting up her head to look at me. I smile like an idiot while leaning into kiss her.
As are lips meet I could feel her smiling. We stop and her cheeks are bright res.

Emily's POV
We kissed.
Wow.
IT WAS AMAZING!
We kissed a few more times before,
"Maybe we should check on Adam and Grace just to make sure nothing happened." Nick said getting off the bed laughing. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. Now there was no way to stop my blushing.
We walk to the basement quietly and looked through the door way to see Adam and Grace laying on the couch asleep in each others arms.
Nick and I decide not to wake them up and go back to his room.
"Since their asleep, do you want to spend the night?" He asks standing above me looking down.
"I would love that!" I say while wrapping my arms around his waist, kissing him.
I lay in his bed totally forgetting to change.
"Don't lay in the floor. You can sleep with me. It's okay!" I say to him.
"I'm so glad you said that!" He says smiling while getting under the covers.
"Goodnight, beautiful." He says wrapping his arms around me.