Chapter 5

Grace's POV
I woke up to my head of Adam's shoulder and his arm around me.
"Good morning, beautiful!" Adam says to me in his morning voice.
"Good morning, handsome!" I reply while he gets up to turn off the TV.
As he gets I feel my phone vibrate from the opposite side of the couch.
"Hey Rayhanah!" I say as I answer it.
"Hey. I'm having a party at my house since my parents are out of town. Do you and Emily want to go? You can even bring Jenna."
Rayhanah is pretty cool and fun to hang out with especially when it comes to parties, but she's also one of the most popular people in our school. She's always the one that wears bright red lipstick, high heels, and everyone wants to date.
"Of course. Can we bring some people?" I reply after thinking about it.
"That's cool, but just be here around 8!" She says as she hangs up.
"Babe, do you want something to eat?" Adam asks standing in the doorway acting like his about to go upstairs.
"Yeah. I'll just come with you!" I say getting up and running over to him, grabbing his hand.
"Well hello love birds!" Nick says sitting down next to Emily at the table.
"We should be saying the same to you guys!" Adam replies getting a poptart.
"Hey Emily, Rayhanah invited us and Jenna to a party at her house. Wanna go?" I ask sitting next to her at the table.
"Can Nick come with us?"
I nod.
"Do you want to go?" She asks turning to Nick.
"Sure." Nick says grabbing her hand.
"Then I'll go." She says turning back to me as we both start laughing.
"We'll need to change, but I really don't feel like dealing with my mom so can I just change at your house?" I ask Emily.
"Of course!" She replies.
"Nick and I have to change, but we'll be right back!" Adam says walking over to me kissing my forehead.

Emily's POV
"Okay. Are you guys ready?" Nick asked
I look at Nick wearing a light blue button up shirt and dark colored jeans with his hair a messy cuff. He looked perfect.
Grace and I nod our head as we start to stand up.

PASS TIME

"Isn't that Nolan's car?" Adam asks pointing to the car next to us.
"Yeah. He stays here when my parents aren't here." I reply walking to the front door.
"Just friends, I promise!" I say to Nick reassuring him.
I open the door to see Jenna and Nolan having make out session on the living room couch.
"Um?" I start to ask until they stop kissing and look at all 4 of us.
"Oh hey Emily! Jenna was over, I hope you don't mind." Nolan says to me.
"Haha okay. Well, Rayhanah is having a party if you guys want to go. Grace and I are going to change, but don't start anything!" I say with my "mother" face.
"Don't start ANYTHING!" Adam says pointing to Nolan.
"Okay. We'll go. Yeah, yeah, I know." Nolan says to Adam and I.
We start to go up the stairs to my room.
"You guys can watch TV or whatever." I say to Adam and Nick while Grace and I get 2 different outfits from my closet.
We walk to the bathroom and do out makeup and hair first. I curl my hair and put on a little mascara.
"I'm going to change in my parents room." I tell Grace as shes straightening her hair.
"Emily, is there another bathroom? Nolan and Jenna are still sucking each others faces and Grace is finishing up in that one." Nick says while I walk out of the bathroom.
"Yeah. There's one in my parents room, follow me."
We get my parents room and I point to wear the bathroom is.
"Thank you!" He says walking into the bathroom.
"I'm changing so don't come out yet!" I tell Nick knowing he would come out.
As I'm changing my shirt, I hear the door creek open and feel hands around my waist.
"HEY!" Turning around and putting my hands around Nicks neck.
"Hey what?" He asks laughing as he makes me lay on the bed with him over me.
"I'm not done changing, duhhh!" I say laughing back
"So, your beautiful either way!" I says looking down at me trying not to kiss me, but that failed. He slowly leaned down making our lips meets. His lips were so soft that you could get lost. It felt like a movie, the way he kissed me.
"Em! Hurry up it's almost time!" Grace screams knocking on the door making Nick break away from the perfect movie kiss.
"Okay. Be down in a second!" I say screaming back and standing up.
I put on my tie dye muscle shirt.
"Maybe we'll finish this at the party?" I ask Nick biting my lip and walking backwards to the door.