Chapter 9

Adam's POV

"Grace, I'm sorry." I start to type in my phone, but erase it being scared of what she would text back.

I walk out of my room and downstairs when I heard people yelling. I told Nick, Em, and Nolan I was going to try and sleep to get my mind off of things.

"Can you guys please be qu-" I start to say, but see Grace sitting on couch.

She lifts up her head to see me. Everyone looks up from playing FIFA and sees me. I see Grace get up and walk over to me. She takes my hand and directs me to the top of the stairs, leading to the basement.

"I'm sorry. I truly am. Everything I told you last night, about my tripping and falling into Joey, was true. I promise. I never lie to you. I love you!" She says looking me straight in the eye.

Her beautiful blue eyes shining in the light of the sun. I can't help, but stare back.

"I'm sorry, too. I'm sorry I walked out of that house, I'm sorry I didn't believe you, and I'm most sorry I left you. I love you way more, Grace!"

I lean into kiss her, grabbing her cheeks as she puts her hand on my sides, making the perfect kiss.

We walk back downstairs, hand in hand. They all stare at us and smile.

"What are you guys staring at?" I ask.

"The fact that you guys are back to together." Nick said.

A/N: So I think since both couples are doing amazing, I'm going to end the story here. I'm still going to write "11:11" and "I'm Sorry" and many more stories. Love you guys PEACE!