Chapter 6

Emily's POV
Nick intertwines are fingers as we walk up to Rayhanah's house.
"Oh hey guys!" Rayhanah says walking over to us as we enter the house.
"Hey!" Grace and I say in unison.
"OH MY GOD!" I yell running up to Gabby.
Gabby Nono was one of the glos in our college.
(Glo - starts out looking like a nerd, but hits puberty and now... no guy can get off of her, shes that beautiful)
Gabby was kinda one of my internet friends, now that I think about it. I mean we went to same school and everything, but never talked unless it was on the phone.
"EMILY!" She screams turning around giving me the biggest hug.
"Well, who are these two sexy men?" I hear Rayhanah ask Grace, but still looking at Adam and Nick.
"Our dates!" I say to Rayhanah while letting go of Gabby's hug and grabbing Nick's hand.
"Don't think about it. This ones mine." Grace said grabbing Adams hand.
"What happened to you and Joey?" I ask her with a confused face.
"He found someone else." She replied confidentiality.
"Okay. Well, have fun with that." Grace says as her and Adam turn around and walk off. Nick and I did the same.
There were so many people here, so I made sure to keep Nick close.
"Em, do you want to find a place to just chill out?" Nick asks me trying not to yell.
I nod and start walking down a hall.
"I think this room would be okay!" I say about to open the door.
"Looks like we're safe in here." I say laughing while I shut the door behind Nick.
"I knew this party was such a bad idea." I told Nick fall onto the bed.
"What do you mean? I love it. I knew coming to this party I would get to be alone with you!" He said to me laying next to me.
"Aw. Well, if you wanted to be alone then what do you want to do?" I asked him getting up to lean on my arm.
I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and leaned in.
Our lips meet feeling the fireworks yet again. His lips we're so soft, it was so easy to lose your mind in them.
*Buzz, Buzz*
"Let me check that. I'm sorry." I say getting off the bed and going to my phone.
"I need to go find someone. I'm sorry, I'll be right back!" I say walking over to him kissing me again.
"Can I come with you?" He asks getting up.
"No. I'm sorry. It's someone I haven't seen in forever." I say opening the door to find Rayhanah standing by it.
"What are you doing?" I ask her worried.
"Oh. I'm just waiting to use the bathroom." She replied smiling.
I nod and start walking to the front of the house.
"Emily!" I hear someone scream again.
"Christina!" I scream back.
"I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you so much!" She said to me pulling me into a hug.
Christina Marie was one of my best friends until she moved to Chicago. I heard that she moved back to New Jersey, but I lost her number getting a new phone. Since she moved back she's been dating Joey Gatto.
Joey Gatto the fuckboy of Rugers College.
"Oh hey Joey!" I say smiling.
"Emily." He says rolling his eyes.
"Are you still mad that I called you a fuckboy because I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry for spreading the rumor." I say laughing.
He rolls his eyes yet again.
"Well, it was great seeing you guys!" I tell them walking back to where Nick was.
"Wait Emily, have you seen Rayhanah? I need to talk to her." Joey says running up to me.
"Yeah. Come with me." I say leading the way to the bathroom.
We get to where the room and the bathroom are.
"She's in there. Hopefully she'll be out in a little bit." I say pointing to the bathroom.
"Thank you!" Joey says pulling me into a hug.
I walk into the room where Nick was to see Rayhanah laying on the bed, crying and Nick standing up fixing the zipper on his pants.
"No. Emily. It's not what you think!" Nick tells me.
"I leave for 2 minutes to see a friend that I haven't seen in 3 years and this is what I come back too? What a dick move, Nick." I say walking out of the room.
I start walking down the hall with tears streaming down my face as I walk up to Gabby and Christina.
"Can you guys please walk me home?" I ask them since my house is only a few doors down.
"Emily, please!" Nick says to me as we walk out to the door.

Christina's POV
"Em!" I said trying to catch up to her, but she was walking too fast.
"Emily!" I said finally catching up to her grabbing her shoulder to make her stop.
"What the hell happened back there?!" I asked her walking infront of her.
"Nick fell into Rayhanah's trap!" She replied starting to cry.
"Please don't cry!" Gabby said pulling her into a hug.
We start walking back to her house. As we walk to her door, "Do you want us to stay with you tonight?" Gabby asks.
She nods, still crying.
We went to her room and got dressed for the night.
"Do you want to talk about tonight?" Gabby asks Emily.
"Sure. Why not." She replied.
"Well, what happened?" I ask.
"Nick and I were in one of the bedrooms and were kissing." She started to say.
"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Gabby and I say.
She rolls her eyes, "But then I got a text thinking it was from Grace. I got up and checked it. It was from Christina telling me she was there. I walked out the door and Rayhanah was standing next to it. I asked why she was standing there and she just said "I'm just waiting for the bathroom". I didn't really think anything about it, but Joey and I went back to the room. Joey was looking for Rayhanah and I was going to finish what I started with Nick, but I walked in to see Rayhanah on the bed in tears and Nick standing by the door fixing the zipper on his pants." She explained trying not to cry.
"Nick fell into her trap." Gabby said.
Emily and I both nod.
"Are you mad at Nick?" I asked Emily.
"Honestly, I was at first, but then I thought about it while we were walking here and I'm not so mad anymore." She said trying to smile.
"Now, what about you and Joey?" Emily asked wiggling her eyebrows.
"It's nothing. I don't even really like Joey. I'm pretty sure his just using me to get Rayhanah jealous." I explained.
"Fuckboy. Fuckboy. Fuckboy." Gabby said laughing.
We both turned to Emily. She was staring down at her.
"Em, how much does Nick mean to you?" Gabby asks.
"He means the world to me. Ever since the first I met him I knew I really liked him. Thoughs brown eyes that shine in the sunlight. His "don't care" sence. Just him. I think I'm in love with him." She said looking at us.
"If you love him so much, text him!" I suggested.
"Maybe later." She said shutting off her phone.
"Okay. What movie do you want to watch?" Gabby asks Emily and I.
"Rocky Horror Picture Show!" Emily says. Shes always loved that movie.
We got the popcorn and turned on the movie. Emily smiled the whole time we watching the movie. It was so nice to see the beautiful smile of hers!

Emily's POV
After the movie, Gabby and Christina fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Nick. I meant every word that I said earlier.
*Buzz Buzz*
(Nick - N , Emily - E)
1:36am
N - Em, I'm so sorry about tonight! What you saw in that room is not what you think. Rayhanah came in their after you left and made me kiss her. She started to reach for my pants and I immediately got up. I promise you! I would never do anything to hurt you! Emily June Johnson, I'm in love with you!
E - I know what happened tonight was just her trying to make Joey jealous.
I'm sorry too. Oh and Nick...
I'm in love with you too.
N - Now, get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow(:
E - Okay. Goodnight.
N - Goodnight and sweet dreams, angel.