1. How about it?

It was a late March evening in the MSBY dormitory, Hinata and Bokuto were asleep after running around the backyard, Inunaki and Barnes were watching a movie in their dorm and Sakusa was starting to read the new volume of his favourite book series, which came out today. Itazura was a great writer, the details he put were always on point, the characters were either really specific or bland depending on what author needed, and the twist at the end were remarkable. They never were even close to what the spiker assumed them to be.

He started reading the series back in highschool (on the All Japan Youth Camp to be exact), he bought it expecting another weak crime shit book, with the butler being the murderer. And he was pleasently suprised, when it was accually the mentally ill sister, who murder for vengence for her baby that her brother-in-law adopted years ago, because she was unstable. He had high requirement for what he read ever since.

When he saw the second voulme on sale in his third year, he bought it immediately. And he has been following up with the series since then.

The book he was reading this time was about a wealth French businessman. He was declared dead by his nurse, who said he was poisoned with thallium. There were many suspect and the most suspicious were: the granddaughter who prepared his meals, the ex-wife whom he divorced years  prior, the butler who served his family for generations, the son-in-law of his only daughter, who is addicted to gambling and the jealous cousin. But Sakusa put all his money on the neighbour, who was caught lurking for his property 30 years ago, being the killer (he thought the author wouldn't say it needlessly). He thought that it was a little detail only a real fan would find.

It was already dark outside, when Sakusa heard the fridge open, which woke him up from his deep thought about the book. He had his notepad and a pen and few highliters to write down the stuff he thought was important.

- Oh sorry Omi-omi. Did I wake ya up? - The blond setter said with a tea spoon in his mouth and a yoghurt cup in one hand.

- No, not really. I was just reading a book - Sakusa said looking back at Atsumu, who was yawing and scratching his belly, showing off a bit of his abdomen, which made Sakusa really red. He was glad that the other male was to sleepy to notice his blush.

- What're ya reading? - Atsumu said walking infront of the couch to take a look at the cover. When he saw what the spiker was reading he smiled, he didn't know Sakusa read his books, so it was a pleasent suprise.

- Oh, what is it 'bout ? - Atsumu asked to know what his friend thought about his book.

- it's a great crime book, I really liked the author for a while now. I would recommend it to you, but I don't think it's fit for an idiot - Sakusa said not looking up from his book. It greatly upset Atsumu.

- I wrote that you dick, have some respect. - Atsumu thought to himself. And he thought of the greatest punishment for a reader...

- The nurse did it - Atsumu said walking away. Yes, he spoiled the mistery murderer to his number 1 fan, but right now he didn't care even a single bit.

- Wha- There isn't even a nurse there? - Sakusa said looking back at Atsumu, who closed the door of his dorm behind him.

- What the fuck is with him? It's not like she is the killer. - Sakusa thought to himself sighing. It was already 1:30 am and he got about 300 pages left. To be honest, he wasn't a fast reader, but it was only because he didn't want to miss a detail (it happend to him sometime ago and thought he would have got it if he knew it earlier) and making notes took twice as long.

---Time-Skip---

It was about 5:30 am, when Atsumu heard a loud yell comming  to his dorm, he was already up, because of his insomnia, so it only scared him half to death (no problem).

He heard his door almost bust down with an angry curly haired spiker, Atsumu rubbed his eyes to see that Sakusa wasn't really angry, more like shaken to the core with fear and shock.

- HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW? - Sakusa stood with the book in his slightly shaking hand.

- Oh... I just guessed...hahaha - Atsumu said, while scratching his neck. He didn't mean to spoiler it, he was just mad.

- No.- Sakusa said dead serious walking closer. Atsumu was forced to walk backwards to keep the distance between them. First reason was not to make his friend uncomfortable and second being his safety.

- Wha- why no? - Atsumu said nervously avoiding eye contact.

- First,  Even I, the biggest Itazura fan, forgot about the damn nurse.- he said walking closer.

- Second, there are 23 characters in the story, it's about 4,348% to guess who it was. No way it's luck.  - Sakusa continued. And Atsumu has hit the wall, like literally... the one behind him. It flattered him that Sakusa called himself his fan.

- Lastly, The book was published today, so no way you have read it before. I'll say it again. How the fuck did you know? - Sakusa said pinning the blond and forcing him to make eye contact.

Atsumu gulped, he needed an excuse right now. And a good one at that.