12. Hide & (don't)Seek

- IT'S KITA! -

- WAIT FUCK NO WHAT DID I SAY?!!??!! HUHHH!! WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!?!? I know Atsumu doesn't want to see me so maybe I can just walk out the door. Yeah THAT'S  A GREAT IDEA! But I can't leave now...WHY DID MY DUMBASS SHOUT KITA?!?!?!?! I AM SCREWED, ROYALY SCREWED! I will change my name and leave for Mexico. Yeah... that sounds good. NO SAKUSA! MAN UP! But Tsumu will hate me even more now... Ughhh- Sakusa thought to himself.

- GOD KITA-SAN!!! I FUCKED UP! - Atsumu shouted from upstairs.

- Wait what????? - he thought to himself as he looked towards the stairs with a confused look on his face.

- What happend? - He asked trying to change his voice at least a little bit.

- I YELLED AT MY TEAM! CAN YOU BELIVE THAT???!!! I FEEL SO BAD. I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT. GOD! BOKUTO LOOKED LIKE A KICKED PUPPY. I DON'T LIKE KICKING PUPPIES! AND MEIAN HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES!!! TEARS KITA-SAN! TEARS! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE THAT AGAIN! IT WAS JUST SAD. I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET ANGRY, IT'S JUST... UGHHHH! I NEED TO APOLOGIZE - the setter yelled.

- Whaaaaat??? - Sakusa was confused (to say the least). He should be mad at them and not himself.

- SO he isn't mad??? But he called me by my full name... What?? I don't get it. - Sakusa thought to himself.

- I am coming down Kita-san, just give me a sec! - He yelled.

- DON'T... I AM COMING TO YOU! - Sakusa shouted terrified. He didn't want setter to come down and see that his Kita-san grew, his hair got black and that he looks like Sakusa Kiyoomi.

- I am in my office! - the blond yelled as if Sakusa knew where his office was.

After a long search he spotted Atsumu.

He was sitting behind a gigantic desk with a monitor covering almost his whole face. He had his reading glasses on. Few strands of hair got out of the black hairband he was wearing, which got into his eyes.

When the spiker saw him, he lost his breath for a second. He hid behid the corner as soon as he spotted the setter. His breath still hitched in his throat and his face turned red. He forgot how beautiful the blond was.

- GOD... he is sexy- Sakusa thought to himself as he clenched his fist.

- Kita-san?? Is everything okay?? - Atsumu said and the spiker heard his steps.

- DON'T COME CLOSER! - He shouted. His eyes went wide.

- Okay... why??? - the setter asked really confused.

- It's... It's A METHOD OF CALMING DOWN! You shouldn't see the person you are talking to, it was scientificly proven it calms you down... -

- What are you talking about? - Atsumu asked even more confused, but Sakusa couldn't anwser either.

- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT??? - The spiker thought to himself. He was about to faint, but then blond stood up. His heart got to his throat, he screwed himself up.

- You know what, I trust you. Just wait a second I'll grab a scarf or something, so I can blindfold myself and I'll be right there with you. - He said and shuffled thru his drawers.

- Oh my god that worked... - Sakusa muttered with a sigh of relief as his almost lifeless body slid down the nearest wall

- What did you say? - The setter said as he stuck out his head out of the drawer.

- NOTHING! - He shouted.

- Okay... I got it! - Atsumu shouted as Sakusa heard the drawer close.

- Tada! - the setter jumped out of the room and did a little hand motion, but that didn't take Sakusa's attenion away from the material on his head. It was a GIGANT red scarf around his eyes and the top of his head, some of it was dangeling behind the blonds' back. The red material seemed soft and familiar...

Sakusa's breathing stopped, the scarf wasn't only familiar, he knew the scarf, it was HIS scarf. He thought he had lost it few years back.

- How do I look? - Atsumu asked smiling.

- great...- the spiker said.

- Where did you get that scarf from? - the ravenette asked, but soon stopped. He bit his toung.

- Oh you mean this thing. Omi-Omi gave it to me about three years ago, because he saw I looked cold, which  I admit I was. And I had it since then, because whenever I tried to give it back he just pouted and shouted "NoOOo YoOUU lOok BETTer IN IT". So I kept it.

- WHAT THE FUCK? I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING. - Sakusa thought to himself really fucking confused.

- Omi-kun is a totally diffrent person when he is drunk. Like a big todler if you get what I mean. - The blond chuckled.

Only after that the truth has hit him. First Atsumu called his Omi. Second his crush  has seen him drunk out of his mind.

To say spiker felt embarassed would be an understatement to an impossible degree. The simple embarassment didn't cover what Sakusa felt right now. It had to be embarassment squared or even cubed.

- I wanna grab some snacks and chat for a bit, if that's okay? - Atsumu said with a small smile as he scratched his cheek.

- lead the way - Sakusa said as if to agree, but he just didn't know where to go.

- RACE YOU TO THE KITCHEN - Atsumu yelled as he already run torwards the stairs.

Sakusa ran right behind him and then it has hit him. Atsumu is still blindfolded, and is running towards a dangerous amount of stairs.

The only thing that slipped out of his lips was.

- WATCH OUT! -