10. ...Oh shit.

Atsumu knew exacly where to go. It took them about an hour to get there, but they had a lot of fun just chatting. They were singing some classic duets and catching up. Oikawa put on, as they called it ,,their song" it was Ribs by Lorde. It was a little nostalgic, every time they met up, they put this song on. They sang their hearts out to their hair brushes, mimicing a microphones. They danced and jumped around Oikawa's room.

It was really hard on Atsumu, when Oikawa left to go to Argentina. Even if they called each other everyday. Sometimes he listened to this song and cried till morning, but he will never admit it. He stopped singing after that.

The brunette was his comfort person. Oikawa understood, the pressure, the stress to be the best, being underrated by your own teammates and some times wishing to... disapper.

The summer after his senior year, the first thing he did was book a plane to San Juan.

-----

- Ahhh We are finally here - Kawa said walking out of the car and stretching his arms and legs.

- Yeah... Like in old times. - Atsumu said.

-  We aren't that old yet - the brunette said rolling his eyes.

The sun was shining brightly and the ocean was warm. It's wasn't windy or cloudy, it was over all perfect It was a really popular beach, beacuse it was the nearest to the local university.

Atsumu walked to the trunk of his car and opened it. He sat in it to comfortably change clothes.

- Tsumu babe... I don't think it's a good idea, what if someone recognises you... Then the whole day will be ruined. - Oikawa said scratching his arm.

- Pfffft. Okay Vouge Argentina - He scoffed at his friends concerns. Oikawa was much more popular than Atsumu, so he wasn't more worried.

- HEY! - Tooru turned to the other setter a bit offended.

- Ya looked great. - Atsumu said taking his pants off, revealing a pair of black swimming shorts.

- I thought so, but you still are more famous than me here. The best setter in Japan and of course Itazura. - Oikawa said taking off his t-shirt. Oikawa was in perfect shape to say the least, he looked great in everything, but only now you could see his toned and muscular body. And there it was. The ring he got on a little chain hanging around his neck. Since it is really painful playing with the ring on his finger, he put it on a chain.

- ShhhhhSHHhhh. I don't want anybody hearing you - Atsumu said shoving his hands onto the other setters mouth.

- Yeah yeah - the brunette said rolling his eyes.

Atsumu jumped off the trunk and closed it. He grabbed his towel walked to the beach. It wasn't too crawded, but you could see the students almost everywhere.

- Ya wanna go for a swim? - the blond asked looking at the friend behind him.

- Last to the water loses - the brunette yelled as he ran pass his friend.

- AYY! THAT'S NOT FAIR! - Atsumu yelled dropping all the stuff he was holding.

He run to the other male, but it was too late.

Oikawa put his hands in the water and as Atsumu was catching up to him, he splashed him with all the water he could.

- KAWA YA BITCH! - Atsumu yelled. His hair was soaked, he was mad about it. It was laying on his forehead and his eyes, so he couldn't see properly. The blond charged at the brunetted and tackeled him to the water.