8. Flowers

- Since highschool. - He said covering his face, which slightly muffled the sound.

- Oh! That's longer than expected. Who else knows? - Suna asked calmly. It was a nice suprise for Sakusa, that his future brother-in-law's husband didn't take it in a negative way.

- Only our team, when Atsumu almost broke my nose... and now you - He said counting on his fingers.

- Atsumu almost broke your nose? - The brunette asked raising his brow.

- It's a long story...- Sakusa replied.

-Okay... So you didn't tell Komori huh? -

- Yeah... I think you know that he isn't the best at keeping secrets. - The ravenette said taking another sipp.

- HE CAN'T KEEP SHIT TO HIMSELF - Suna yelled, which made the ravenette chuckle. He felt normal for a second, as if he had a real friend, that isn't his cousin or his crush... He liked people at MSBY, but he didn't really open up to them.

- Could I ask, how long have you known? - He asked without any hesitation.

- I had the idea for quite some time, but you comfirmed it today. - the brunette said.

- What do you mean? - Sakusa asked worriedly.

- You haven't checked your phone after the game, did you? - Suna asked with a sly grinnn.

- No... - Sakusa said as his confusion build up.

Suna extended his arm to show few articles to the spiker. ,, TOP TEN HOTTEST MOMENTS IN TODAYS GAME YOU CAN'T MISS, NUMBER ONE WILL SHOCK YOU!" ,,IS IT REAL? or was it just a dream?" and ,, IS SAKUSA IN LOVE?".

- What the hell is that? - Sakusa asked confused and terrfaid at the same time.

- Oh you know. Just one of the comentators noticed you are starring at Atsumu's ass and now you are on every first page and blog in Tokyo? - Suna said sarcasticlly and rolled his eyes.

Sakusa choked on air.

- FUUUUCK! Do you think he knows? No, he would speak up about it. Or wouldn't he. SHIT. Inunaki had a point when he said I stare. - Sakusa rambled as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

- Buhahahahahahah, what do you mean by ,,InUnAkI hAd A pOiNt? Did they caught you starring earlier or? - Suna asked wiping his tears away.

- When Atsumu almost broke my nose yesterday. I sat down in the living room with a bleeding nose. Everybody is worried and stuff, but Inunaki walks by and asks if Tsumu had short shorts on. - The spiker says, while gesturing with his hands.

- WHAT!? BHAHAHHAHAHAH... HAHAH..ha... Do you stare THAT MUCH? - Middle blocker asked inbetween taking breaths.

- I'd rather not tell. - Sakusa said covering his flushed face with both of his hands.

- Jeez... Sorry, but I have to ask, why did Atsumu break your nose? Sorry, ALMOST break your nose - Suna asked loving this conversation so far.

- I knew you'd ask. I sneaked up on him, while he was working. - Sakusa said with an akward grinn, not really proud about it.

- BAHAHAHAHhahaha... You deserved it. You should be glad he didn't throw you out the window like he used to do. - the brunette said shivering at the memory.

- Wait! Has he thrown you out the window before ??? - the ravenette asked with a shocked face.

- Yeah... I'd rather not talk about it - Suna said avoiding eyes contact. Sakusa raised his hands and nodded his head few times. He put his head back and looked at the ceiling for few seconds.