7. Collectionner

Sakusa shook off the dust from his shirt and checked the both plastic bags he had, before knocking at the door of the Miya-Suna household. He was nervous, he was not great at three things: crowds, feelings and meeting new people.

Soon Osamu opened the door in a grey onigiri hoodie with the apron on, his brown hair flowing casualy.

- Hi 'kusa. IDIOT YER OmI-oMi IS HERE  - The brunette shouted to his brother up stairs. The spiker noticed that the other male had a stronger accent than his brother.

- No need to shout Samu! I am right here. - The blond said walking into the view.

- Hello... I brought some cake. - Sakusa said handing the bag to Atsumu and taking his shoes off.

- Oh that's great Omi! Thank you very much. Make yerself at home. - the setter said waving his hand in the gesture to come in.

The blond grabbed the bag and walked with it torwards the kitchen to get some plates.

- Thank you for the invite...- He said sitting on the couch, he started fidgeting nervously with his legs, while looking all aroud the place.

It was a nice two floor house. There was a big kitchen with an island in the middle, then few closed off rooms, the stairs and a little library. It was right next to the main entrance

Suddenly someone walked into the view with 3 books in his hands.

- SAKUSA! YOU ARE HERE! I need to ask you about the newest book. Have you had time to read it yet? - Suna said plopping himself next to him on the sofa, but keeping a safe distance between them. Sakusa knew that Atsumu warned them about his condition, which made his heart flutter.

- Yes, ofcourse. And have you? - He asked the middle blocker.

- No, not yet. I started, but I don't know who is the killer. My money is on the son-in-law. - Suna said.

- Why do you think so? - Sakusa said while looking at his hand, it had some questions written on it. They were his social starters, he had them not to start the akward scilence.

- He started drinking right about the time he got married, which means something is wrong with him or the dead man knew something, he wasn't supposed to. - Suna said excitedly

- Oh! I didn't think of it in such a way. It would make sense, I guessed it was the nosy neighbour. - Sakusa said hitting his fist against his open hand.

- Why? -

- I thought he had an afair with the ex-wife, so he tried to poison him in hopes of getting part of her will, but he was too late. I was really far from the truth thou - Sakusa chuckled after saying that.

- Wow. I didn't think of it that way. You must have been a fan for a long time. - Suna said in awww.

- Yeah it is my 7th year, I started reading, when the first book came out. It got me fascinated and I think the word hooked would be right. I thought it was just another shitty crime book with no magic to it, but I was dead wrong. - He ranted.

- Yeah... I get what you are saying. This series is like a drug, I await every year for the new book. - The brunette said looking up at the celing.

- How long have you been a fan? - The ravenette asked looking at the other male.

- I dunno, ever since I started living with Samu, so that would be 3 years. Do you belive he had the whole series on his shelf and HE NEVER READ IT! HE LIVED WITH THE PILE OF GOLD - the other male shouted in frustration.

- THAT'S AWFUL! - Sakusa shouted.

- You wanna see something cool? - Suna asked wiggling his eyebrows.