9. Hola hermoso

Atsumu stood up from his bed and walked down stairs, but his head was pounding like crazy. 

- Welcome to the world of living Atsumu. It's almost 2 pm. Did you at least rest well? - Meian said looking at the blond man. He was comming down the stairs, while scrolling on his phone.

- I'm not talking to you Meian - the setter said while doing a gesture to zipp it.

He scrolled further on his phone and clicked on a contact, that his teammate couldn't clearly see. As he walked to the kitchen he put the phone on his shouler and put his ear to it, holding it in place.

- HI BABE! - Someone on the other line yelled

Meian did a whiplash turn to see the setter quieting down his phone. His eyes wide and his coffe mug on the floor.

- WHAT DID HE SAY? - He thought to himself. He wanted to hear more.

- Hola hermoso. Sorry for calling you so late, but I need to know your magic hang over cure.... WHY?! Whatdo you mean WHY?! I had too much to drink last night...

Yes yes I know... WAIT! WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!!!... Are you KIDDING ME?!! WE GOTTA CELEBRATE!!!... No buts! I'll text you the address, meet me there... Wear something cute... hasta pronto hermoso. - Atsumu yelled to the phone. He ran up stairsin a hurry.

Meian knew what he had to do.

User Meian added you and 5 others to the LISTEN UP!

Meian - GUYS GUYS! YOU WON'T BELIVE WHAT HAS HAPPEND!

Barnes - If it's another cat meme or you were bitten by a wasp again count me out.

Adriah - ^

Meian - It's not THAT!

Hinata - then what?

Bokuto - HEY HEY HEY WHAT DID I MISS?!

Sakusa - Can I leave now?

Inunaki - What's up babe?

Barnes - go flirting somewhere else

Meian - ATSUMU IS GOING ON A DATE!

At that exact moment Sakusa's heart fell. It was broken into thousend pieces. He was too late. Atsum already had someone.

Adriah - ...Well that was unexpected

Hinata - WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?

Inunaki - DO YOU HAVE PROOF?

Meian - Someone yelled ,,HI BABE" thru the phone to Atsumu. I think that's enough to start assuming.

Barnes - Well... So do you know anything more about them? @ Meian

Meian - I think it's a girl from that voice. I think her name is Hermoso (he called her that). He said they will meet up today and I quote ,, Wear something nice ".

Bokuto - WHAT?!

Inunaki - I didn't think he was the type, but hey...

Inunaki - Did you get the address?

Hinata - What did he say next to her name, do you remember @ Meian?

Meian - Hola Hermoso. I think that's her nickname.

Hinata - It's not a girl.

Barnes - How can you be so sure?

Hinata - He was speaking Spanish. Hermoso means beautiful to something male. It was a guy 100% ( At least if Meain heard correct).