6. Crushes are the worst

The team loaded up to their bus and rode off the the stadium, Tokyo main field was reserved for the game, so they had to drive about an hour.

Hinata and Bokuto took a nap (Barnes prayed to the volleyball gods that they won't wake up). Adriah had his eyes glued to the road, Inunaki and Meian were watching a film on one of their phones (since Barnes forbade them from making out, because it grossed out Hinata so badly, that one time he vomited all over him). Atsumu lied with his head phones on, looking thru the window. The setter didn't notice yet, that his ,,friend" fell asleep and his head was slowly falling on to Atsumu's shoulder.

Once it his his shoulder he stiffend almost instantly. He slowly looked to his side with a horrified expression, but when he saw the spiker sleeping so peacefully, he didn't have a heart to wake the sleeping beauty up. He put his own head on top of Sakusa's.

- WHY IS HE SO FREAKING GORGEOUS?! I FEEL LIKE I COULD KISS HIM HERE AND NOW. Wait- Backtrack a bit... DID I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT KISSING MY BEST FRIEND! But he also kissed me, so maybe we have that type of friendship? NO! I WANTED TO KISS HIM, BEACUSE I THINK HE IS PRETTY! But he is... ! -  After that Atsumu came to a conclusion, it was a great hypothesys with many possible anwsers and agruments. Which soon will turn his life upside down

- Do I have a crush on Sakusa Kiyoomi ? - He thought to himself. That was a big question he didn't want anwser right now. He just wanted to enjoy the moment, but his thought couldn't leave him be.

- He is perfect, gorgeous, Achilles like hunk of a man. His beautyful moles, lovely curly blact hair, pretty smile, handsome face and excellent phiscical strenght. It makes him hot over all, but everybody thinks so... right? - He thought to himself, but a yell stopped his thinking.

- EVERYBODY GET OFF! I COUNT ON YOU! WE ARE GOING TO WIN! - The coach yelled as everyone stood up and slowly walked to the exit. Atsumu slowly shook Kiyoomi.

- Hey Omi wake up, we gotta a game to win - He whispered to his sleeping coworker.

---

- DEAR VIEWSRS WELCOME TO YOUR FAVOURITEEEEE LIVE STREAM! Today an amaizing match will take place on this arena. EJP vs MSBY, it's something we all have been waiting for. EJP are in great shape and are ready to take on champions, but will the others let them win? Let's find out. I am Meowth and I'll be your commentator for today.- The voice said.

Both teams walked on the field and started the warm ups.

- Last week we saw the black jackals mercilessly beating the tachibana red falcons 3 to 0 in sets. Will they be able to gain the win again or the Raijins will be able to stop them? What do you think chat? - Meowth said looking at the chat.

[- fan_goes_wheee: MSBY FOR THE WIN! -]

[- Suna=Life: SUNA-SAN I LOVE YOU PLEASE NOTICE ME -]

[- wineBeFINE: why did no one say anything about Miya-san. His shorts look a bit... short. -]

[-B.B.BENSON: Yes and I LOVE IT -]

[- Mak': No gonna lie he looks like a snack -]

[- @Miya<3:  SNACK?! THAT MAN IS A WHOLEASS FEAST! WITH AN APPETIZER, A THREE COURSE MEAL AND DESSERT! -]

[- bokuTN: Sorry to correct you bestie, but Bokuto is the dessert with all that cake he got -]

[- liBRO_69: LMAO -]

[- Volleybolley: I just joined and WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??? -]

[- Yoda_SAN: You will know soon my child -]

-  You guys are a thirsty bunch. - James said  with his eyes wide open.

- SHUSH JAMES. The game is staring - Jessie said covering her friends mouth.

The first ball went up and after that the points were scored one by one. It wasn't a really exciting game, everybody had known that the black jackals would win. The game progressed slowly and quite boringly, if I weren't for one particular part...

- JESSIE DID YOU SEE IT?! - James yelled.

- What? James, everybody is waiting for Tatsuki Washijo to serve. What did you see? - Jessies asked looking at the man with confusion in her eyes.

- Sakusa Kiyoomi just checked out Atsumu Miya ! - He shouted.

- What?! Meowth relpay the game a bit. -

- On it...-

-OH HOLY SHIT YOU ARE RIGHT! LOOK HERE DEAR VIEWER. The setter leans a bit down and puts his palms on his kneens to rest AND THE SPIKER SIDE EYES HIS TEAMATE. - Meowth yells to his microphone.

- That's going to land on our first page. - James said proudly.

---

To no ones suprise the jackals won with a score 3 to 1 in sets. They were about to go to their assigned clocker rooms, but somebody run up to them.

- COUSIN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I GOT A GIFT FOR YOU! - I was Komori with a bag in his hand, with Suna following right behind.

- Hi Motoya. Thank you for the present - Sakusa said grabbing the package from him.

- Hi Komori-kun, Hi Sunarin! - Atsumu said waveing and walking closer to them.

- Sup, your brother ordered me to invite you to our home to celebrate the win - The tall middleblocker said while looking at his phone.

- Sure, could Omi come? - Atsumu said looking happiely at his ravenette friend, who in no hell wanted to go.

- 'Kay, but why? - Suna said raising his brow at his brother-in-law.

- He is also a fan of Itazura, so I thought ya two could talk a bit. - The blond said looking between them.

- OH! SURE  HE CAN! I need to talk to someone, who knows what I am talking about. Cause TSumu and Samu are UNCULTURED. - the middle blocker yelled with sparkles in his eyes, while the spiker had his eyes wide open, he forgot that Suna was a fan of his favourite author. He finally could fanboy with someone.

- See ya later Sunarin, around 8:30 pm? - Atsumu said dragging Sakusa away.

- Sounds good - The brunette said texting on his phone as he put his thumb up.

- Did you really have to drag me into it? - The ravenette said in a cold tone.

- Don't pretend you hate it, I saw that sparkle in your eye when I mentioned he was a fan - Atsumu said smiling at his ,,friend".

- What sparkle? - Sakusa asked confused

- You know. Your eyes shine a bit brighter everytime you spike the ball perfectly or when Sho-kun and Bok-kun do something dumb or goofy as heck. Or went you got the presten... you know... that spark - Atsumu said rolling his eyes playfully, he felt like a total melancholic or a stalker, there wasn't no inbetween.

But to Sakusa... it was a proof that the blond really cared about him and his habits. He fell for Atsumu even more at that exact moment.

- That sounded weird sorry - the setter said chuckling and scratching the back of his neck.

- So...I'll meet you at their place? - he questioned the setter.

- Sure - the other anwsered with a huge grinn on his face.