11. Screw up

The team got back to the dormitory, but nobody spoke the whole way.

Finally Adriah told everybody to gather up in the living room.

- Okay gentelmen! We fucked up. - He said. The rest sighed. Bokuto was sitting quietly, Hinata had his head in his hands.

- I know we didn't mean harm and we don't mean we don't trust Atsumu. But we gotta look at it from his perspective. He thinks that we followed him, because we are nosy, he thinks he is untrust worthy even if he is the most trusted person in the whole world. So we need to unfuck this shit ASAP. Any Ideas? - Adriah said and waited.

- Maybe we can apologise? - Barnes said with an akward grinn.

- Too weak - Inunaki said as he looked around.

- Maybe we could ask... Osamu and - Meian started, but got cut off by the ginger and the owl-head.

- NO! ARE YOU CRAZY?! - Bokuto said shaking Meian violently.

Then another moment of akward siclence came over the whole room. Everybody wanted things to go back to normal.

- Maybe a little party?  with a bigger dinner? - Hinata asked not too sure about the idea.

- WITH A CAKE! - Bokuto added.

- Yes that's a great proposal - Adriah said and clapped his hands once.

- So what do we make...- Inunaki asked.

- OKAY! Hinata you look at the footage from the interviews from a past year or so. Inunaki you check his instagram and try all of his highschool friends and brother. Meian you check facebook. Bokuto you call Akaashi and ask his about the roasted beef with baked potatos and carrots, that Tsumu loved so much on our christmas dinner this year. Barnes you look at all the monthly volleyball magazines we have and online SINCE THE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I am going to start making the fatty tuna. WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING THAT MIGHT HELP US WITH THE PARTY. - Adriah said pointing at everybody in the room one by one.

- What about the cake? - Boukto said with a lot of saddness in his tone, because they forgot his favourite part.

- I'll do it. - Sakusa said with a face that said: ,, I am dead ass serious".

The whole team stared in shock with wide eyes, some even tilting their heads.

- ...Okay, just remember that he is allergic to - Adriah said walking to the kitchen.

- pineapples, kiwi, mango and any type of nut. Got it. - Sakusa said walking into the kitchen. Which left the whole team dumb founded.

- LET'S GO GUYS! - Barnes yelled to get everyone out of the shock. It's was weird for Sakusa to participate in anything or... care about someone.

- So what type of cake do you want to make? - Adriah asked grabing his ingredients from the fridge.

- Hmmmmm... I thought about doing his favourite chocolate pavlova with rasberries, but for sometime he is been talking about one type of cake he saw and wanted to try... Oh God What was it?... I'm going to call Suna and ask. - He said as he grabbed his phone and dialing the number.

-... {Hey, What's up? }- a voice said from the other line.

- Hi. Do you remember which cake Atsumu wanted to try out. - He said rushing quite a bit.

- {I think it's the red velvet cake... why do you ask... WAIT DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO CONFESS!} - Suna yelled excited.

- No! we got him mad and I am baking the cake to apologise...- He said as he sighed and didn't notice the older male smirking at him.

- {uuhhh... How mad are we talking about?} - the person one the other line asked.

- He called me Sakusa...- He waited and waited and he could feel how lare Suna's eyes were right now.

- {HOLY GOD MAY PROTECT YOU. TO THE BUDDA! TO THE PRIEST! I PRAY FOR YOUR SAFTY! I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU A NUMBER, YOU MUST CALL IT AND EXPLAIN EVERTHING } - Suna yelled as he hung up.

Soon a message came with a number and a little "o7" next to it. There was also a little message below it "This person is an Atsumu spec, if he can't help you are doomed. Good luck!" Sakusa did as told and called the number.

He waited impatiently and nervously walked around the kitchen.

-... ... ... {Hello Kita Shinsuke here, who am I speaking to?} - the voice said. Sakusa recognised the name, but form where? ATSUMU'S EX-CAPITAN! BINGO!

- Hello it's Sakusa Kiyoomi calling, I have an problem... it's about Atsumu - He said hesitating a bit.

- {Oh! you are that Sakusa... Okay what happend?} - Kita asked camly like he was used to it.

- Well our team accidentlly got Atsumu mad and we started to prepare a party with all his favourite stuff and I called Suna Rintaro and he said to call you instead. - Sakusa said and waited for any sort reply.

- {How mad did Atsumu get? } -

- I don't know how to describe it exacly, but Suna started... praying - the ravenette said slowly.

- {That means you the screw up is bigger than expected. He need to cool off a bit so don't jump at him the first thing he comes in. He needs to think about it and let it wash over him} - He said, which Adriah heard and ran to the living room to the rest to tell them to stop whatever they were doing.

- {I have a plan, but you won't like it} - He added and sighed. Team gathered around the phone

---

- BuLlShIt! SaKuSa ShOuLd Go To PrOvE hIs LoVe. YeAh! ThAt'S a GrEaT iDeA! He is the most mad at me so it's a GREAT PLAN. - Sakusa said out loud mocking Barnes and Inunaki, who signed him up for this. He was mad that they chose him to talk to the setter, ALONE AND HELPLESS.

He sighed behind the steering wheel of his car. He was stressed to say the least. He didn't plan on going to meet Atsumu in his house, especially when he is mad, but NOOOOOO he had to go.

He was almost at the adress that Kita gave him and the only thing that escaped his mouth was: "OH damn...". He had to recheck the GPS because he thought he got to the wrong adress.

The house was as big as the MSBY dormitory combined with it's back yard. It was really modern with big tinted glass windows. It was mostly white with some dark wood-like texture and spiker was in aww of how it looked.

 He parked his car outside premises and walked to the gate. Kita texted him the code to it and suprisingly it worked. That ment it was really his teammates home.

- WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW BIG IS HIS PAYCHECK?! I HAVE A NICE HOUSE, BUT  WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!! Meian and Inunaki don't have such a villa, do setter make that much more??! Maybe I should have become a setter? - He thought to himself as he walked closer to the main door.

He slowly opened it and walked in, the first thing he heard was a quiet melody playing from up stairs. From what he could hear, he deducted it was the song Stolen dance by Milky Chance.

Then a suddenly a familliar voice yelled.

- WHO'S THERE?! - it was Atsumu and he was sure of it, he was up stairs. Then a rush of panic came over Sakusa's body and in the heat of the moment he yelled the only name that came to his mind.

- IT'S KITA! -