13. Reader & Writer

Sakusa's heart stopped, his eyes wide as he looked at Atsumu running to the stairs, which now seemed even more high than before.

- WATCH OUT! -

He run to Atsumu and tried to grab his wrist. TRIED is a key word.

The blond jumped on the metal railing and slid down at a neck breaking speed. He smiled as he yelled to the other man.

- CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! -

And right after landing safely he started to run and with the momentum the slide gave him, he was faster than lightning. He turned the corner and bolted into, what Sakusa had assumed was the kitchen.

The spikers heart slowed down almost immediately, he had no chance on winning that race, so he slowly walked down stairs on his wobbly legs. He had to grab the railing not to fall down the stairs. He never had such an adrenaline rush in his life and now that it was gone his legs felt as if they were made of cotton.

It was weird to care about another person so much, it almost hurt. They thought of losing Atsumu scared him, but he wouldn't admit it. Not way in hell he is going to tell anybody and I mean ANYBODY about the anxiety he gets at the slightest thought of not being able to see Atsumu ever again.

As he got down and turned to the kitchen he saw a massive freaking tree in the middle of the kitchen island.

- WHAT THE FUCK! This shit is on another level of rich. I am by no means poor, but I am too poor to understand the need for a god forsaken tree in the middle of a house. AND HOW IN THE PIGFUCKERS PISS COULD ATSUMU AFFORD THIS HOUSE. -

- Oh you are here. What do you want? - Atsumu said turning from behind the fridge's door.

- You have some... - Sakusa paused, he didn't plan on eating anything, so he needed to think of something quick.

- WHAT WOULD KITA EAT? WHAT WOULD KITA EAT? WHAT WOULD KITA EAT? WHAT WOULD KITA EAT?... -

- You have any pudding? - Sakusa sighed in relife that he thought of something that the ex-capitan of Inarizaki would eat.

- No I don't sorry...- Atsumu said in his a little apologetic voice.

- FUCK! WHAT WOULD KITA EAT? WHAT WOULD KITA EAT? WHAT WOULD KITA EAT?... -

- Can I offer you some chia dessert instead? - Atsumu asked showing the little glass jar with the dessert to Sakusa.

- Sure... - He said as nonchalantly as he could. He took the little conteiner from Atsumu's hand and the little plastic spoon that came with it.

Atsumu walked past him with a yogurt cup and a spoon in one hand, to the living room and jumped over the back side of the couch and started to get comfortable in his seat waiting for  "Kita".

- He knows his house too well...- the ravenett thought to himself as he squinted his eyes and scrunched his nose in envy.

He walked to the armchair infront of the setter. He sat down and started to open the dessert.

- So I'll start at the beggining. I yelled at my teammates and I don't feel good about it. - Atsumu said.

- You had every right to, they followed you and you have the right to feel angry - the spiker replied. If someone followed him, he would have snapped at the drop of a hat.

- But!-

- SHush - He cut him off. He didn't have to feel bad about... or even worse.

-...-

The scilence that came right after was a sign of Sakusas' little success.

- So... How long have you lived in this house already? - The ravenett said looking around the gigant living room and then at the scieling that seemed twice as large as it should have been.

- Since I was 18 so... that would be almost 7 years now. - He said taking a spoon full of yougurt to his mouth.

Sakusa choked. An 18 Atsumu Miya, senior in highschool, a student and a volleyball player having no extra time to have an afterschool job, could afford and furnish this gigant of a house.

- HOW IN THE NUT CRACKER FUCK, COULD HE AFFORD THAT!!!??! -

 - I forgot to thank you for your help. - the blond said. Now that caught his intrest a little bit, but just a little bit. He didn't need to know, but he wanted to know.

- With what exacly? -

- You know... being there for me, listening to my Omi-Omi rants and for helping me every time i needed.- He said taking the spoon to his mouth. His face became redder. He giggled for a short while and it was the most mesmerizing sound Sakusa ever heard, but you didn't hear it from me.

-... IS ATSUMU BLUSHING???  I have to know. Does he have a crush on Kita? Is he INLOVE with him?? BUT DOESN'T KITA HAVE A BOYFRIEND?! No beating around the bush. I have to ask. -

- What's so funny? -

- Nothing much, just remembered the first time you came over. -

- WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?! -

- Elaborate please -

- You know... You walked towards my laptop and edited everything. Then you told me you knew a guy and SHABANG! I can afford this amazing place when I was 16. - The blond said while a big circle with his hands.

Now the spiker was confused. He didn't know Atsumu was a self-made millionaire.

- and? -

- You are really making me say it?- The setter said with a little smile and the ravenett could see him roll his eyes.

- Thank you for forcing me to go to the publisher all those years ago. - Atsumu  said sarcaticlly, but in a playfull way. He took another spoonful of the dessert to his mouth.

- WHAT DOES THAT mEan?!? - Sakusa was frustrated more than ever before in his life.

- OH! By the way I forgot to tell you. Omi-Omi is a fan of my work. Could you belive that? - He said with a little excitment.

- Atsumu take the blindfold off. - the spiker demanded.

- What... Oh yeah sure. -

It took Atsumu a second to unwrap himself, upon taking the scarf off he had to close his eyes for a bit since the lights were a bit too bright for his liking (they were really fricking blinding, but who cares).

When he felt ready, he slowly let his eyes adjust to the view of his Omi-kun... sitting on his couch... He rubbed his eyes with  his hand still holding the spoon. And once again, the ravenett spiker with two moles above his eyebrows. So he rubbed his eyes again and... once again THE SAME RESULT!

Wait. That means ... SAKUSA KICKFLIPPING KIYOOMI IS IN HIS HOME RIGHT NOW!

- OMI! Where have you come from!? Where is Kita!? Wait... DID YOU PRETEND TO BE KITA? - Atsumu yelled jumping off the couch.

Sakusa stood up and his hands on the blonds shoulders, with a firm grasp he forced the other man to sit back down.

They locked eyes and the spiker said.

- Explain. Now. -

A/N Thank you for reading <3. I want to dedicate this chapter to mumiwannasleep and salut_saljt who were my motivation to write this chapter.