2. The first page

Atsumu gulped looking into Sakusa's eyes, they were like two galaxies starring right at him.

- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? - Barnes said running thru the hallway looking for the source of the noise with Adriah behind him, with a baseball bat (for safty reasons).

He abruptly stopped upon seeing the position the two were in and then walked closer to them.

- HEY HEY HEY! Sakusa cut some sluck for our setter, we have gotta a match soon, I don't think I can find such good replacement on such a short notice. So please don't choke Tsumu out for god sake. - He said while separating the two.

- Thank you - Atsumu whispered and run out the room as if it was on fire.

Sakusa was about to go after him, but Adriah stopped him in the door frame.

- If I see you doing something like that again, I'll make sure, you are benched for the rest of the season. Do you understand? - Adriah said threatening Sakusa.

- Yes...- Sakusa said and brushed past him.

Since it was past 5 am, the two older players went back to sleep, but Sakusa was laying on back in his room. He didn't finish the book till the end, just to the moment when the nurse said she did it, because he couldn't focuse.

While that was happening Atsumu started to walk around in his dorm and trying to find some excuse that seemed believable enogh.

- SHIT SHIT SHIT! What am I supposed to do? I can't just tell him I am the author, now can I? I can't reveal I know the whole plot or even half of it! How the fuck could I know she was the murderer?! THINK ATSUMU THINK! Ughhhhh! I can say I borrowed for a quick second HIS COPY and read first pages. ON THE FIRST PAGE THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO PROVE, WHO WAS THE KILLER! YES THAT'S IT!  I am a genius! - He thought to himself

He was happy with himself, there were hints who was the killer even on the first page, it was perfect.

- Ughhh I gotta get to work... UGHHHH.- Atsumu groaned.

He was sat in front of his laptop in an oversized MSBY hoodie and his reading glasses on. He made another file in word office to start writing down the ideas. He tapped his pencil on his chin few times and started making notes on a piece of paper, the characters and their profiles and some drawings of them next to it. He had to correct them few times, so there were a lot scribbles on the sides. After that he rewrote the text to his laptop and started a sketch of each character on his graphic tablet based on the earlier drawing. It took A LOT of time and detail, to satisfy his inner perfectioninst. Sometimes it took so long,  it worried his brother. Was Atsumu a workaholic? Most probably. Was he worried about it? Not really.

He did it, because he really enjoyed the comments he recived on any online forum. Since he was anonymous, he couldn't do a meet up with fans so he tried to deliver the best possible work he could.

---

Hours passed and most of the team was about to go shopping for their basic needs like food and etc. Atsumu asked Hinata to buy the stuff for him, so he could say in his dorm and work some more on the characters maybe even a basic plot line.

- We'll be back soon! - Inunaki yelled for Atsumu to hear even from his room.

- SEE YA! - Atsumu shouted back from his desk. After he heard the door close and he put his headphones back on and played Dress by Charlotte Sands. He enjoyed that song, it was way too accurate for his taste. He started humming a bit as he worked on the profile of the victime.

He wanted to be a bit out of his ,,rich family murder" comfort zone, he wanted to do an 80s murder party. It would be about a 18 year old girl who died at her housewarming party. He wanted the murderer to be her boyfriend who has a complex and when his girlfriend got more succesfull, he felt inferior and pushed her down the stairs. It was a good plot, but he wanted it to be more complex, so he needed to work on extra suspects and their motives.