What going to happen to me

( hey guy my frist fanfict so plZ no hate )

Your runing for your life . The blue bloods are after you for treason . You had no idea what you did that would be treason . You stop to catch your breath . You heard a crack sound and you quickly turn around to see the grand him self . Your so FUCKN dead you thought . The grand chuckels holding up his clubs . How are you going to escape from this one you thought? So your all the trouble I heard about he chuckels . You are shake in fear but you didn't show it . If your going to kill me then do it know you yell . No lil fucker I not going to kill you. He smiles you'r a pet for my son. He quickly hit you over the head with his club knocking you out befor you could say anything eals. befor you went out you felt him picking you up brida Staly .

- time skip -

my awoke in a cell with a chain around your neck . You wimper becuse of the pain in your head . You hear footstep Comeing you get read to pounce . A garud comes and take the chains off handing you a bag " use these to get ready for dinner there's a maid out side waiting you look in side the bag to see a kit of make up , a toothbrush , a black and purple dress a razor,a hair brushand and a mask with a noat . unopen it and read it " can't wait to see you lilmama ( o : " you call for the maid to help you get ready . It's one o clock dinner in ten a garud yells you get done let go to dinner you sigh.